When it is time to fight, drop your phone and fight. A Tampa woman was attacked in the gym and was forced to fight off a would-be rapist. During our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we will examine some lessons learned.
We have a special guest, Roy Hill from Brownells will join us to give and share the details about the updated and improved Brownells website. Would you like to win $12 grand worth of guns and gear? Listen to find out how.
Also, we have a Duracoat Finished Firearm segment. Thinking about wrapping your gun? Professor Paul has some advice about what you should do first.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Beyond the Boo Boo Course: Vernal, UT (03/11/23) www.beyondthebooboo.com
- 10% OFF Code: 1178
- Review of the Week: PCMugzie on iTunes
- [0:13:39]DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: Coating before Wrapping
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat Firearm Finishes | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:30:25]Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: Roy Hill tells us about the New Brownells Website + Gun Room Giveaway https://bit.ly/41tVrlz
- [0:57:12]SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Drop your Phone and Fight!
- Terrifying video shows Florida woman fighting off attacker at gym www.kmbc.com
- Pick up the Force Options: How to Defend Yourself Without a Weapon online training course
FEATURING: KMBC, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
FIND US ON: Juxxi, Parler, MeWe.com, Gettr, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A Florida woman successfully fought off a man who physically assaulted her in her apartment complex’s gym.
Nashali Alma, 24, was exercising alone when the assault happened on Jan. 22, WFTS-TV reported. She let the suspect into the gym because she had seen him in the gym previously.
“Usually, people forget their key tags and fobs,” Alma said. “We do let them in, and so I let the gentleman in. I didn’t think twice about letting him in. I was in the middle of my workout.”
Surveillance video showed Alma continuing her workout while the suspect, Xavier Thomas-Jones, approached her and attempted to grab her waist. Alma pushed him away and continued to fight him. The attack lasted more than one minute.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Tactical Response Interview Pt. 1 & Montana Stands Up | SOTG 1192 - June 7th, 2023
- Clean Water is Key for Survival - June 1st, 2023
- PROOF: The Kung Flu was Made and Released Deliberately | SOTG 1191 - May 31st, 2023
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023