Will you allow yourself to be disarmed and to surrender your liberty based upon lies? Professor Paul has several examples of the liberal left and Democrats using purposeful lies to further their political agenda. Do you believe they will not lie to disarm you?
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about OC / Pepper Spray canisters. How often should you change them out and is it alright to simply leave them in your vehicle all year long?
During our Quiet Time moment from SilencerShop.com, Professor Paul and Jarrad will begin with the first of several segments that examine the United States Constitution. What makes the USA different from every other nation who has a constitution or had a revolution?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Johnny C. – Should we change out our Spray canisters with some regularity, or let ’em ride?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email [email protected] with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop
- TOPIC: Understanding the Bill of Rights and the US Constitution
- Christine Ford’s lawyer admits she smeared Kavanaugh to protect abortion knst.iheart.com
- Warning: At the timestamp of 0:35:53, the audio is weirdly distorted and unpleasant to the ear. This was from the source website, but just so you are aware you can skip ahead to 0:36:28 to skip it.
- Jussie Smollett lawyers: Even if actor faked attack, it was the cops’ call to investigate it so vigorously chicago.suntimes.com
- Chicago Police Board: Remove the requirement that police complaints must be truthful bluelivesmatter.blue
FEATURING: iHeart.com, Chicago Sun Times, Blue Lives Matter, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
This is it. Jussie Smollett is smokin’.
The actor, once a star of the hit-TV series “Empire,” is making one last attempt to get a city lawsuit against him tossed out of federal court before it proceeds to trial.
Sneed learned exclusively that late Tuesday night, his attorneys filed a motion responding to the city’s claim that he should pay the city more than $130,000 to cover police overtime and other costs. The city says the costs were incurred in connection with an investigation into a report he filed claiming he was the victim of a racist and homophobic attack in River North. Police later charged Smollett with staging the attack.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s civilian Police Board President, Lori Lightfoot, is pushing hard to make a major change to the Chicago police union’s contract. She wants to remove the requirement that complainants sign a statement which attests that they are telling the truth.
Currently, all people who file a complaint against Chicago police officers are required to sign a sworn affidavit that attests that their complaint is truthful, to the best of their knowledge. By swearing to tell the truth, the complainants could be prosecuted if it was determined that they intentionally fabricated false claims against a police officer. Civilian Police Board President Lori Lightfoot thinks that requiring people to swear to tell the truth is too burdensome of a requirement, and “that’s gotta change.”
Lightfoot believes that requiring that people swear to tell the truth is “a very big issue that stands in the way of legitimacy related to the investigation of citizens’ complaints.”
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Supreme Court Spanks New York, Now What? | SOTG 1144 - June 28th, 2022
- Disarmed by Lies & Uvalde PD Lawyers Up | SOTG 1143 - June 22nd, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #5 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #4 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #3 - June 17th, 2022