For our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we will consider the Gun Control agenda in the United States and over five decades of lies. Is the American public still falling for the propaganda of the left? Also, have you heard about the new 30 Super Carry cartridge from Federal?
The Vice Prostitute of the United States said the January 6th, 2021 protests were akin to the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. However, she forgot a few inconvenient historical facts.
During our Duracoat Finished Firearm segment, Paul will display a custom-finished pistol. Our question for you is; do you like it rough? Also, for our Brownells Bullet Points feature we will discuss red versus green optics? Does it matter and how?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:04:38] Bob Saget had gotten his Booster Shot not too long before dying of a Heart Attack
- [0:16:52] Duracoat Finished Firearms – DuracoatFirearmFinishes.com
- TOPIC: Canik TP9 SFL, Hell ‘n Back – Urban Mirage White
- [0:21:20] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: Red Dot or Green Dot? Does it make a difference?
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:38:30] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Americans Not Buying Gun Control’s ‘Crime Prevention’ Ruse www.ammoland.com
- [0:47:45] Harris slammed for comparing Capitol riot to 9/11, Pearl Harbor attacks nypost.com/2022
- [0:54:20] In the 1980s, a Far-Left, Female-Led Domestic Terrorism Group Bombed the U.S. Capitol www.smithsonianmag.com
- [1:01:00] Bomb explodes in Capitol building www.history.com
- [1:16:29] First Look: Federal Premium 30 Super Carry Ammunition www.shootingillustrated.com
FEATURING: Duracoat Firearm Finishes, Brownells, CrossBreed Holsters, Ammoland, NY Post, Smithsonian Mag, History.com, Shooting Illustrated, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com, TikTok, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Gun control groups worked for decades to impose Second Amendment restrictions that do little to reduce crime. They’ve used public relations campaigns, scare tactics, and rhetoric that never addresses those actually committing these tragedies.
Over the past two years, though, Americans have experienced first-hand what happens when they are left defenseless against criminals that don’t follow the law. A new poll shows law-abiding Americans have had enough of the gun control groups’ schemes and the ruse is up.
Vice President Kamala Harris caused outrage Thursday by comparing the Jan. 6 Capitol riot to the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 and the Sept. 11 attacks on New York and Washington by al Qaeda terrorists.
“Certain dates echo throughout history, including dates that instantly remind all who have lived through them where they were, and what they were doing when our democracy came under assault,” Harris said in remarks at the Capitol’s Statuary Hall on Thursday morning.
Amidst the social and political turmoil of the 1970s, a handful of women—among them a onetime Barnard student, a Texas sorority sister, the daughter of a former communist journalist—joined and became leaders of the May 19th Communist Organization.
Named to honor the shared birthday of civil rights icon Malcolm X and Vietnamese leader Ho Chi Minh, M19 took its belief in “revolutionary anti-imperialism” to violent extremes: It is “the first and only women-created and women-led terrorist group,” says national security expert and historian William Rosenau.
One of the fundamentals of growing a business is to identify a niche and fill it. That’s all the folks at Federal were doing. There has long been a small space between the performance of 9 mm Parabellum and .380 ACP. Though they have the same diameters, the former is the NATO and law enforcement standard and has really been pressing its advantage over every other defensive cartridge over the last several years.
The public has embraced it as well. Once new bullets and loadings came along that demonstrated the round’s efficacy as being equal to that of the vaunted .40 S&W and .45 ACP, the reduced recoil of the 9 mm and the superior firepower of gun’s chambered for it made for an easy choice. 30 Super Carry…
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Homesteading Tips & Hot Tub Death Machine | SOTG 1182 - March 29th, 2023
- Gunsite w/ SDS Day 1 – Michael Bane, Mike Detty & Dave Biggers | SOTG 1181 - March 22nd, 2023
- What’s Up Your Nose & Zebra Attack in Ohio | SOTG 1180 - March 15th, 2023
- Concealed Carry Insurance & More w/ XINSURANCE feat. Rick J. Lindsey | SOTG 1179 - March 8th, 2023
- Drop your Phone and Fight: Woman Fights Off Gym Attacker in Tampa | SOTG 1178 - March 1st, 2023