Today we have another special guest, Scott Hambrick of Online Great Books. We consider the ongoing culture war in the United States of America, how we got here, and what we can do to stop the war on our culture.
During our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we will consider the ongoing mob violence in our cities and now our suburbs. What are citizens supposed to do when gangs of thugs descend on their neighborhoods?
Winter is coming and many of you are looking for indoor projects. Brownell is stocked up with reloading supplies and in many cases, they are running sales and rebates on items you need to reload your own ammunition.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- We have Scott Hambrick of Online Great Books on the show!
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Hornady Reloading Gear Rebates Now index.htm
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: More Wisconsin Thug Violence: Coming to your neighborhood www.foxnews.com
- How to Win the Culture War
- Education, Information, and Discussion
FEATURING: Scott Hambrick, Online Great Books, FOX News, Brownells, CrossBreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Demonstrators wreaked havoc on a suburban Wisconsin neighborhood late Wednesday, smashing the windows of homes, presumably rousing people from their beds, during the civil unrest that unfolded after prosecutors announced they would not charge a Black Wauwatosa police officer for fatally shooting a Black teenager outside a shopping mall in February.
Wauwatosa Police said they deployed tear gas at least twice late Wednesday into early Thursday after crowds failed to disperse in the suburb outside Milwaukee despite officers declaring an unlawful assembly multiple times. The department retweeted a video from Town Hall reporter Julio Rosas showing demonstrators smashing storefronts along Swan Boulevard and W. North Avenue.
Check out Last Week’s Liberty Letter: www.studentofthegun.com/news/liberty-letter
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Clean Water is Key for Survival - June 1st, 2023
- PROOF: The Kung Flu was Made and Released Deliberately | SOTG 1191 - May 31st, 2023
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023
- Stop The Bleed Month & No Cash, No Liberty, No Guns | SOTG 1188 - May 10th, 2023