What are the Tytler Cycle and the 4th Turning? Our friend Cork Graham joins us to discuss Alexander Tytler and his theory regarding the 200 year cycle that great societies experience. The 4th Turing is a modern examination of this phenomenon.
Our Warrior of the Week has a question about fighting rifles. Who makes the best AK? Professor Paul has about 30 years experience working with AK style firearms and has some thoughts on the subject.
Is your family prepared for any disaster or crisis? How can you get ready? How can you be a leader in your community? We consider that and much more during today’s show.
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:04:10] Warrior of the Week
• Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
• TOPIC: Who manufactures the best AK-47 on the market? – Tony Bozarth
• Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in SOTG Public Group
• Call 844-207-7684
• Ask a clear and concise question
• If we choose your question…Email [email protected] with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:23:10] Interview with Cork Graham
• Tytler Cycle & Why More Government Help Leads To Less realinvestmentadvice.com
• The 4th Turning book amzn.to/2ZwuqPH
FEATURING: Cork Graham, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com. iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
William Strauss and Neil Howe will change the way you see the world—and your place in it. With blazing originality, The Fourth Turning illuminates the past, explains the present, and reimagines the future. Most remarkably, it offers an utterly persuasive prophecy about how America’s past will predict its future.
Strauss and Howe base this vision on a provocative theory of American history. The authors look back five hundred years and uncover a distinct pattern: Modern history moves in cycles, each one lasting about the length of a long human life, each composed of four eras—or “turnings”—that last about twenty years and that always arrive in the same order. In The Fourth Turning, the authors illustrate these cycles using a brilliant analysis of the post-World War II period.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Is Our Industry Being Attacked Financially? Feat. Jason East | SOTG 1166 - December 7th, 2022
- Dead Carjacker in Calumet Heights & Dam of Lies is Breaking | SOTG 1165 - November 30th, 2022
- Only the Police Should Have Guns? | SOTG 1164 - November 23rd, 2022
- Gun Beats Rock & Should the PepperBall Launcher Exist? | SOTG 1163 - November 16th, 2022
- The Coming Famine & Wife Saves Husband | SOTG 1162 - November 9th, 2022