Citing three specific crimes, Ohio Rep. Bob Gibbs filed Articles of Impeachment against the illegitimate occupant of the White House, Sniffy Joe. Rather than cower like Mitch McConnell, Gibbs and numerous other cosigners stepped up and did the right thing.
Also, the legacy or mainstream media treatment of the above story has demonstrated once more their blatant hypocrisy and one-sided news reporting. One has to only look back a year or two to view the difference in reporting from then to now.
Professor Paul considers what to do with the leftover Duracoat you have after you have completed your project. Do you remember the ‘sexy can’ contest? Zach takes us back with a slide show.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• DFW area meetup with Jarrad and Alex
– Jarrad speaking at AMMcon 10/2 at 4:30pm
– Will swing by USCCA Expo 10/1 or 10/3
• [0:20:37] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
– TOPIC: Sexy Can Contest Retrospect
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
– Get in on the SDS Gun-a-Month Giveaway! www.sotggiveway.com
[0:39:30] GOP Rep. Gibbs Files 3 Articles of Impeachment Against Biden www.newsmax.com
– Impeachment history www.nytimes.com
FEATURING: NewsMax.com, NY Times, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms, Silencer Central
House Republicans, led by Rep. Bob Gibbs, R-Ohio, have filed articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden, citing the border crisis, chaotic and deadly Afghanistan withdrawal, and attempted to break constitutional law on extending the eviction ban.
Reps. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., Brian Babin, R-Texas, and Randy Weber, R-Texas, signed on to the three-pronged complaint — even if the Democrat-controlled House under Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., are sure to ignore it, Gibbs told the Washington Examiner on Tuesday.
And despite Democrats holding only a slim majorities in the House and the Senate, Vice President Kamala Harris can cast a tie-breaking vote in the Senate.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Growing Resilience w/ Todd Dwyer & Scott Hambrick | SOTG 1174 - February 1st, 2023
- Para Bellum & SHOT After-Action | SOTG 1173 - January 25th, 2023
- SHOT Show 2023: So Far, So Good & No Ugly Guns | SOTG 1172 - January 18th, 2023
- Armed Texan Stops Robbery & Court Voids Bump Stock Ban | SOTG 1171 - January 11th, 2023
- CPR Kills & Hi-Point 10mm | SOTG 1170 - January 4th, 2023