A little more than a week after Sniffy Joe’s panicked withdrawal from Afghanistan, the Kabul Bomber recruited by ISIS that killed 13 US Servicemen and 169 Afghans walked out of the Bagram SuperMax prison. Then to make matters worse, Biden ordered a drone strike that killed ten innocent people including 7 children in an effort to cover up his first mistake.
During our Brownells Bullet Points, Paul and Jarrad take a look at some of the values available now and consider the Magpul PMag. Despite ammunition prices, most of the gear you need is actually reasonably priced.
Also, for our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we consider what it takes to be dangerous on demand. Gun owners need training, there is no getting around that fact. Sadly, too many Americans attempt to buy their way around training.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
• Send an Email
• Send a Text
• Call Us
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:15:23] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
– TOPIC: What’s on Sale? M3 PMag is the best one yet www.brownells.com
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms | Silencer Central
• [0:27:03] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
– TOPIC: You cannot Buy your way around Training oneboxworkout.com
• [0:36:16] ISIS-Recruited Kabul Bomber Who Murdered 13 U.S. Troops Was Freed From Bagram Prison After Biden Withdrawal, Indian Media Claims www.dailywire.com/news
• [0:41:52] Target In Kabul Drone Strike Was Aid Worker, No Ties To ISIS Or Secondary Explosion, NYT Reports www.dailywire.com
FEATURING: Daily Wire, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms, Silencer Central
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Indian media reported on Sunday that the ISIS terrorist who murdered 13 U.S. troops and killed at least 169 Afghan nationals had been freed from Bagram prison after U.S. forces abandoned the area amidst Democrat President Joe Biden’s disastrous pullout from Afghanistan.
“Senior Indian intelligence sources familiar with the case have told Firstpost that he was handed over to the United States’ Central Intelligence Agency by the Research and Analysis Wing in September 2017,” Firstpost reported. “However, the jihadist walked free on 15 August along with thousands of other dangerous terrorists held in the high-security prison, taking advantage of the chaos that ensued in the aftermath of the United State’s hurried exit and the Taliban’s swift takeover of the entire country.”
An explosive new investigative report from The New York Times released on Friday revealed that the man targeted by the U.S. Military in a drone strike last month — which the Biden administration claimed was to neutralize an ISIS threat — was actually an aid worker who worked for a U.S. organization and who had applied for refugee resettlement in the U.S.
The Times report, which came after an exhaustive review of relevant video footage from that day as well as interviews with numerous individuals on the ground in Afghanistan, raised serious doubts about the Biden administration’s version of events, “including whether explosives were present in the vehicle, whether the driver had a connection to ISIS, and whether there was a second explosion after the missile struck the car.”
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Clean Water is Key for Survival - June 1st, 2023
- PROOF: The Kung Flu was Made and Released Deliberately | SOTG 1191 - May 31st, 2023
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023
- Stop The Bleed Month & No Cash, No Liberty, No Guns | SOTG 1188 - May 10th, 2023