In an unprecedented move, Sniffy Joe Biden has granted himself the kingly authority to command 100 million Americans to obey his will. How does that work in a Constitutional Republic and what can you do about it?
There is this pesky little law called Title 18 USC Section 242. You might know it as Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law. Every American citizen needs to read and then reread this law to understand just what is happening in the United States of America today.
Yes, we do take a break for the Duracoat Finished Firearm of the Week. This week the Pimphand will display a pimp gun. What is the pimp gun? You need to tune in to find out.
• Send an Email
• Send a Text
• Call Us
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• We have a new friend to the show, Silencer Central!
• Head over to www.silencercentral.com and tell them SOTG sent you!
• DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
• TOPIC: Hi-Point C9 “Pimp Gun”
• Tired of F-Book and Twit’r? Join our official MeWe Page! @StudentOfTheGun
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
• You still have time to enter the SDS Imports Giveaway!
• The President is not the King – Sweeping new vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans apnews.com/article
• TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242, go read it: www.justice.gov
FEATURING: Silencer Central, AP News, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells, Inc., CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms, Silencer Central
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
In his most forceful pandemic actions and words, President Joe Biden on Thursday ordered sweeping new federal vaccine requirements for as many as 100 million Americans — private-sector employees as well as health care workers and federal contractors — in an all-out effort to curb the surging COVID-19 delta variant.
Speaking at the White House, Biden sharply criticized the tens of millions of Americans who are not yet vaccinated, despite months of availability and incentives.
“We’ve been patient. But our patience is wearing thin, and your refusal has cost all of us,” he said, all but biting off his words. The unvaccinated minority “can cause a lot of damage, and they are.”
Republican leaders — and some union chiefs, too — said Biden was going too far in trying to muscle private companies and workers, a certain sign of legal challenges to come.
TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242 www.justice.gov:
Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, … shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Clean Water is Key for Survival - June 1st, 2023
- PROOF: The Kung Flu was Made and Released Deliberately | SOTG 1191 - May 31st, 2023
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023
- Stop The Bleed Month & No Cash, No Liberty, No Guns | SOTG 1188 - May 10th, 2023