When we say Bear Home Invasion, we aren’t talking about the story of Goldilocks. No, we mean a bear invaded someone’s home. Bears have been rampaging and attacking people all over North America, now they are attacking in Italy.
We have numerous reports of bear attacking humans to consider. When it comes to being dangerous on demand, our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters theme, who fare better?
Also, we have a Brownells Bullet Points for you. How difficult is it to build your own AR-15? What tools and parts do you need? Fortunately for you, Brownells has a complete, multi-part tutorial to answer all of your questions.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:09:35] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
– TOPIC: Winter Gun Build Projects
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
• [0:26:00] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
– TOPIC: Bear Attacks on the Rise www.ammoland.com/2021
– Bear Home Invasion www.newsweek.com
FEATURING: Ammoland, News Week, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
A flurry of six bear attacks has happened in North America in less than a week from 27 September to 2 October 2021. The attacks ranged from three by grizzly bears in Canada, two by grizzly bears in the Western United States, and one by a black bear in Ashville, North Carolina. The attacks continue a trend to make this a banner year for bear-human conflicts. Here are the six attacks:
1 & 2. Two separate bear maulings on 27 September 2021 in Alberta, Canada:
Two men are in hospital after being mauled in separate grizzly bear attacks, roughly 70 kilometres apart in southern Alberta’s Rocky Mountains.
At 12:47 p.m. Sunday, Kananaskis Emergency Services was notified of an attack on Storelk Mountain, south of Highwood Pass in Elbow-Sheep Wildland Provincial Park.
An Italian couple has told how they had an extremely close encounter with a critically endangered brown bear after mistaking it for a burglar [but this was no regular Home Invasion].
Annalisa Castagna and Claudio Parravano, from the province of Frosinone, Italy, recounted their experience in a post on the Sei di Pescosolido se community Facebook page on October 31.
“Tonight at 00.30 my husband and I had a close encounter with the bear,” Castagna wrote. “Hearing noises coming from the terrace of the bedroom on the first [floor], unwary, unconscious thinking of some malicious person, we went out with the lights of the mobile phones.”
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Canadian VA Suggests Vet Kill Himself & Never Surrender | SOTG 1155 - September 21st, 2022
- Woman Beheaded as Neighbors Watched | SOTG 1154 - September 14th, 2022
- Armed Citizen in Detroit & Goodbye to a Brother | SOTG 1153 - September 7th, 2022
- Shower Guns & Free Rifles! | SOTG 1152 - August 31st, 2022
- Duh and/or Aloha: Hawaii Ignores Supreme Court & Bear Break-In | SOTG 1151 - August 24th, 2022