When does Army Strong become Army Wrong? Or, more aptly, should US Army Generals be held to the same standard as a junior enlisted man. One photo posted on the Army’s Ft. Lee Facebook page set off a firestorm of comments. Were these comment warranted? Listen louder.
Finally, during our Brownell’s Bullet Points feature, Paul offers some advice for your next purchase. If we desire improvement and to enhance existing skill, there is a question we must ask ourselves.
Brought to you by Silencer Shop!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- #FightingFitness brought to you by SWAT Fuel: Muscle Soreness
- Army Strong or Army Wrong? – Maj. Gen. Darrell K. Williams, commanding general, CASCOM and Fort Lee, fires his 9mm semi-automatic pistol during qualifications today at the installation range complex.
- #BrownellsBulletPoints: Is your next purchase going to help you improve or enhance your skill?
Free “Five Strategies” Book
Use Code “SOTG2015”
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Shower Gun? But I’m Not Paranoid - October 6th, 2022
- Go Team Moment! Why You Carry Your Gear [VIDEO] - September 14th, 2022
- The Perfect Rifle? A.R.M.E.D. - September 6th, 2022
- SOTG Guardian Challenge - August 15th, 2022
- California Church Pays $20,000 a Month for Security - August 3rd, 2022