When does Army Strong become Army Wrong? Or, more aptly, should US Army Generals be held to the same standard as a junior enlisted man. One photo posted on the Army’s Ft. Lee Facebook page set off a firestorm of comments. Were these comment warranted? Listen louder.
During our Fighting Fitness segment from SWAT Fuel, Paul and Jarrad discuss muscle soreness. Is painful soreness inevitable and a reliable indicator of muscle growth?
Finally, during our Brownell’s Bullet Points feature, Paul offers some advice for your next purchase. If we desire improvement and to enhance existing skill, there is a question we must ask ourselves.
Brought to you by Silencer Shop!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- #FightingFitness brought to you by SWAT Fuel: Muscle Soreness
- Army Strong or Army Wrong? – Maj. Gen. Darrell K. Williams, commanding general, CASCOM and Fort Lee, fires his 9mm semi-automatic pistol during qualifications today at the installation range complex.
- #BrownellsBulletPoints: Is your next purchase going to help you improve or enhance your skill?
Free “Five Strategies” Book
Use Code “SOTG2015”
Please visit www.SilencerShop.com and take a look at what they have in stock!
Get Your Student of the Gun Tattoo Here: www.lauerweaponry.com
Army Strong? Army Wrong?: soldiersystems.net
Professor Paul Markel
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Liberalism Kills - March 28th, 2023
- Examining the Citizen Soldier - March 16th, 2023
- Beretta ARX100: Ahead of its Time? - February 9th, 2023
- Disspelling the Tourniquet Boogeyman [Updated] - January 23rd, 2023
- Community Prepping and Communal Living [Updated] - December 29th, 2022