As we move into the summertime vacation season, Paul discusses some special considerations for being Armed on Vacation. Our Student of the Week asks about ammunition storage and expected shelf-life.
Summertime also means the beginning of hurricane season. We’ll take a moment to consider storm preparation and sort out practical from paranoid.
Want to be our Student of the Week and win a free shirt!? Follow us on FaceBook and post your question on our wall or send it to us in a message!
You are a beginner once, but you should be a student for life.
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- California Church Pays $20,000 a Month for Security - August 3rd, 2022
- Indiana Good Samaritan: Lessons Learned - July 22nd, 2022
- SOTG University Podcast - July 15th, 2022
- GYKOPS – Get Your Kids Out of Public Schools - June 15th, 2022
- Tactical Response reviews SOTG Instructor Development Manual - May 27th, 2022