Do you carry a gun on the water? Should you be armed on the water? One man and his wife are glad that he made the decision to be dangerous on demand while boating. We will consider the details during our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters.
Should you Duracoat your everyday carry gun? What are the benefits and are there any downsides to putting a custom finish on a fighting gun? Also, during Brownells Bullet Point, we discuss an economical and easy way to upgrade your old aluminum AR magazines.
Are you worried about BATF memos and proposed new gun control bills? Remember, gun control is not about guns, it is about CONTROL. The criminals in Washington DC are setting up the greatest scheme to control you in the history of the nation. What is CBDC and why should you oppose it with every fiber of your being?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:06:27] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: Should you Duracoat your Carry Gun?
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:23:14] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: Aluminum GI Mag Upgrade – Magpul Anti-Tilt followers and Brownells Lip Gauge
- [0:33:19] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Dangerous on Demand on the Water
- Rescuer acted in self-defense when he shot South Carolina man who fell into lake, prosecutors say www.nbcnews.com
- [1:02:20] The Digital Age of Currency is Approaching… and it’s not what you would hope
- The U.S. is considering a radical rethinking of the dollar for today’s digital world www.npr.org
- First-of-a-Kind Global Resource for Central Bank Digital Currency & Stablecoin Launched www.weforum.org
- China’s ‘social credit’ system ranks citizens and punishes them with throttled internet speeds and flight bans if the Communist Party deems them untrustworthy www.businessinsider.com
- When the Government Controls your money, you will not buy anything of which they do not approve. The US Constitution and the Bill of Rights will not matter.
- [0:00:00] Q&A Session
- Have you seen those lasers that can remove lots of rust? Take everything off, down to the bare metal.
- Can anyone answer if maritime laws require boaters to render aid to those stranded or in need, while in the water? ~AirmanBret
FEATURING: NBC News, NPR.org, World Economic Forum, Business Insider, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
Charges will not be filed against a South Carolina man who fatally shot a Jet Skier he initially tried to rescue, prosecutors said.
Two Jet Skiers, a man and a woman, fell into Lake Keowee in Salem, South Carolina, on Tuesday and were rescued by another man and a woman on a pontoon boat, the Oconee County Sheriff’s Office said a news release.
Officials have not released the identities of the couple on the boat or the woman in the water. The dead Jet Skier is Nathan Drew Morgan, officials said in a statement.
Since its establishment as the country’s national currency, the dollar has undergone many updates and changes, but nothing compares to the proposal being debated today.
The U.S. is gingerly considering whether to adopt a digital version of its currency, one better suited for today’s increasingly cashless world, ushering in what could be one of the dollar’s most fundamental transformations.
In that scenario, the U.S. would not only mint the coins and print paper bills but also issue digital cash, or a central bank digital currency (CBDC), that would be stored in apps or “digital wallets” on our smartphones.
We could then use them to pay for things, just like we do with Venmo or Apple Pay, and no physical money would change hands.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- High Elevation Precision Rifle & He Shot My Arm Off! | SOTG 1149 - August 10th, 2022
- Gun Control is Built on Lies & Pistol Brace is NOT a Bump Stock | SOTG 1148 - August 3rd, 2022
- It is Training Season & Some Great Segments | SOTG 1147 - July 27th, 2022
- Indiana: Good Guy with a Gun Stops Mass Murder & SOTG Camo? | SOTG 1146 - July 20th, 2022
- The Empire State Strikes Back & Duracoat > Factory Finish | SOTG 1145 - July 13th, 2022