We have a Swat Fuel Warrior of the Week question for you. Our caller wants to know whether or not Professor Paul thinks it is a valid idea to carry reloaded ammunition in your self-defense handgun.
Also, during our weekly Quiet Time segment from SilencerShop.com, Professor Paul has a homework assignment for all of you. Before next week, the Professor wants you all to read the United States Constitution, the Bill of Rights and all the Amendments.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week brought to you by SWAT Fuel
- TOPIC: From Eli in Vermont- “Hello Professor Paul, I just had a quick question. What are your thoughts on using reloaded ammunition in self-defense? Like ammo that you load yourself and use in your carry gun.”
- Get a Free Bottle of SWAT Fuel 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email [email protected] with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Thanks to the Top Contributors of the SOTG Public Group!
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop
- TOPIC: Homework Assignment; Read Bill of Rights, US Constitution and all Amendments
- Armed off-duty firefighter halts armed suspect at Walmart store in Missouri www.foxnews.com
FEATURING: FOX News, Silencer Shop, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
An armed man reportedly wearing body armor and pushing a shopping cart at a Walmart store in Missouri on Thursday led a store manager to pull the fire alarm and sent customers fleeing — but an armed off-duty firefighter was able to detain the man until police officers arrived, Springfield police said.
The 20-year-old suspect was carrying loaded tactical weapons, according to reports. He was arrested at the scene and taken into custody, however, police didn’t immediately say what charges he was arrested on.
“His intent obviously was to cause chaos here, and he did that,” Springfield police Lt. Mike Lucas told The Springfield News-Leader.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Supreme Court Spanks New York, Now What? | SOTG 1144 - June 28th, 2022
- Disarmed by Lies & Uvalde PD Lawyers Up | SOTG 1143 - June 22nd, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #5 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #4 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #3 - June 17th, 2022