Have you been holding out, waiting for ammunition prices to drop back to where they were in 2019? During our Brownells Bullet Points segment, Paul and Jarrad will discuss the state of the industry and explain why right now is the time to purchase ammunition if you need it.
We have an SOTG Homeroom for you folks from CrossBreed Holsters. “Hey, let’s be careful out there.” The summer has not even begun and a day hiker lost her life in the mountains of California. Professor Paul discusses items that should be in your day pack and critical, life-saving gear that every person who enjoys the outdoors should have on their person.
Also, we recently discovered a company that we want to share with you. Tune in to hear our experiences with this new company and what they have to offer.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
• Send an Email
• Send a Text
• Call Us
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:02:33] Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
• TOPIC: Ammo is Coming Back, prices are not going to get better
• [0:20:05] Star Treatments April fundraiser www.facebook.com/StarTreatmentsOrg
• The Operator 3: Operation Diomedes www.ShopSOTG.com
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:25:33] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
• TOPIC: Let’s be careful out there
• Woman found dead in mountains after going missing on hike in Southern California abcnews.go.com
• Professor Paul wrote an article about Smoke Grenades www.studentofthegun.com
• Shudder Bombs: Affiliate Link
FEATURING: Shudder Bombs, ABC News, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells, Inc., CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, SWAT Fuel
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com. iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Smoke grenades have been used for centuries by various militaries around the world for both providing temporary concealment and for signalling. Before the modern, wire-pull or pin release canisters, armies used devices wrapped in paper and ignited with a torch or sparks. They used clay pots and other containers to create smoke screens to blind the enemy and hide their movement.
The original smoke bombs or smoke screens were white or gray. Today, there are a variety of colors available to the prepared and well-equipped unit. White might be the most common color but, yellow, red, blue, green and even violet are often used in the field.
Check out our Shudder Bombs Affiliate Link
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Is Our Industry Being Attacked Financially? Feat. Jason East | SOTG 1166 - December 7th, 2022
- Dead Carjacker in Calumet Heights & Dam of Lies is Breaking | SOTG 1165 - November 30th, 2022
- Only the Police Should Have Guns? | SOTG 1164 - November 23rd, 2022
- Gun Beats Rock & Should the PepperBall Launcher Exist? | SOTG 1163 - November 16th, 2022
- The Coming Famine & Wife Saves Husband | SOTG 1162 - November 9th, 2022