Today we have the privilege of being joined by Alex Bosco, the CEO of SB Tactical and the originator of the pistol brace. Paul, Jarrad, and Alex will address the history of the pistol brace throughout the last eight years.
We will also explore the current situation with Q and their Honey Badger rifle caliber pistol. Has the BATF overstepped their authority once again? Has that bureaucracy once more done a complete 180 and reversed itself? How are firearm manufacturers supposed to operate with no guidance and the constant fear that a three-letter agency will arbitrarily change its mind?
Alex will explain to us just how he and others are fighting against this arbitrary and overreaching action by ATF. We will also remind you about how you can help. If you only listen to one episode of SOTG this year, this should be the one.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Interview w/ Alex Bosco from SB Tactical
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- FRACAction.org – The Firearms Regulatory Accountability Coalition, Inc.
FEATURING: Alex Bosco, FRAC Action, SB Tactical, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The Firearms Regulatory Accountability Coalition, Inc. (FRAC) was created by industry leaders and its stakeholders to improve business conditions for the firearms industry by ensuring that firearms regulatory agencies, including the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), operate in a fair, transparent, and consistent manner.
Businesses deserve a fair and predictable regulatory and legal environment.
FRAC serves as the premiere national trade association representing U.S. and international firearms manufacturers, importers, and innovators on regulatory and legislative issues impacting the industry in the United States.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Is Our Industry Being Attacked Financially? Feat. Jason East | SOTG 1166 - December 7th, 2022
- Dead Carjacker in Calumet Heights & Dam of Lies is Breaking | SOTG 1165 - November 30th, 2022
- Only the Police Should Have Guns? | SOTG 1164 - November 23rd, 2022
- Gun Beats Rock & Should the PepperBall Launcher Exist? | SOTG 1163 - November 16th, 2022
- The Coming Famine & Wife Saves Husband | SOTG 1162 - November 9th, 2022