Defend your home, go to jail; that’s the new formula in New York City. Man arrested after confronting a home invader may go to prison. During this week’s Student of the Gun Radio, Paul discusses the 911 myth and how far too many people have been convinced that a mobile phone is the only tool they need for self-preservation.
In the arena of self-defense, you have those who are serious about it and those who are just “playing at self-defense”. We’ll consider a few situations to determine which is which. Also, we follow up on the previous gun-owner intimidation in New Jersey and we announce the new Student of the Week promotion.
Visit www.studentofthegun.com for more from the host.
This Episode brought to you by:
Kel-Tec Weapons – keltecweapons.com
CrossBreed Holsters – crossbreedholsters.com
Professor Paul Markel
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Is the M&P Shield from Smith & Wesson Accurate Enough for Fighting? - May 21st, 2023
- Competition Kills: Are We Fooling Ourselves with Tactical Games? - May 14th, 2023
- BIG Bug Out Bag: Where are you Going? (BBOB) - April 5th, 2023
- Liberalism Kills - March 28th, 2023
- Examining the Citizen Soldier - March 16th, 2023