Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week would like us to remind everyone about the Universal Firearms Safety Rules. In particular, we are going to focus on Rule #4. If you are a hunter, this will be a good refresher for you.
During our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, we will focus on Rights. How are rights like muscles? What can we do to keep our Rights strong? Also, Zach, the Shipping Ogre, has a special contest for you and he will remind you of how you can be a winner.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Doug in Ohio – “Will you please remind your listeners about Rule 4? We have had several incidents this year where hunters struck houses and buildings with negligent gunfire. Thanks.”
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email [email protected] with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop
- TOPIC: Rights, like Muscles, only remain strong when they are exercised.
- Mexican president urges U.S. to enact gun control legislation in response to El Paso shooting www.foxnews.com
- Fourteen police dead in Mexico gun ambush www.bbc.com
- Mexico releases El Chapo’s son ‘to protect lives’ amid chaos in Sinaloa city nypost.com
FEATURING: FOX News, BBC, NY Post, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Silencer Shop, Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador on Monday pushed the United States to support gun control legislation in response to a mass shooting in El Paso, Texas over the weekend that claimed at least 22 lives, including seven Mexican nationals.
“We are very respectful of what other governments decide but we think that these lamentable events that occurred in the United States should lead to reflection, analysis and the decision to control the indiscriminate sale of arms,” Lopez Obrador said at a press conference.
The suspected gunman, Patrick Crusius, 21, allegedly opened fire at a Walmart Saturday before he was taken into police custody. He faces capital murder charges.
The police were carrying out a court order in El Aguaje, Michoacán state, when their convoy was ambushed.
A powerful criminal group, the Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel, is believed to have carried out the attack.
Authorities said all resources would be put into finding those responsible. The region is a hotspot for violence linked to turf wars between drug cartels.
Mexican officials cut loose the arrested son of notorious drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman on Thursday “to protect lives” after cartel gunman turned the Mexican city where he was collared into an urban war zone, authorities said.
Ovidio Guzman López, who is wanted in the US on drug-trafficking charges, was detained by Mexican national guard and army troops, who raided a house in Culiacán where he was staying, according to Mexican security secretary Alfonso Durazo.
As word spread of Guzman Lopez’s capture Thursday afternoon, intense gun battles broke out between cartel gunmen — armed with military-grade weapons — and Mexican authorities.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Supreme Court Spanks New York, Now What? | SOTG 1144 - June 28th, 2022
- Disarmed by Lies & Uvalde PD Lawyers Up | SOTG 1143 - June 22nd, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #5 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #4 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #3 - June 17th, 2022