What are the 3 prepping mistakes made by people with a genuine desire to be prepared individuals and families? Paul and Jarrad will consider in great detail some of the more common shortcomings and pitfalls that preppers encounter.
We also offer some simple and effective solutions to everyday problems that you are likely to encounter during a crisis or an emergency that affects your city, state, or nation. Occasionally, it is good to go back to the basics and consider how our parents and grandparents took care of everyday concerns.
Be sure to tune in and listen to the entire episode. This information needs to be shared with family and friends. The moral of the story is; Prepare, don’t Panic. Be a part of the solution, not the problem.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- Canik Pistols – Rhino Tough: https://www.studentofthegun.com/articles/canik-pistols-guide/
- Get in on the Duracoat Badass Contest!
- How to Participate: https://www.studentofthegun.com/news/partners/duracoat-bad-ass-challenge/
- Required Hashtags: #StudentOfTheGun, #Duracoat, #BadassFinish
- 3 Prepping Mistakes
FEATURING: Duracoat, SWAT Fuel, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Full30TV, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
There are guns for fun and guns for fighting. Canik pistols are built for fighting. For the last five years or so I have been working with the modern incarnations of the Canik pistol line.
The first version that I had the opportunity to work with was the TP9SA. Since that first experience, I have evaluated and carried several models of Canik pistol. Let’s take a moment to examine the various handguns and how we may use them.
Canik Pistols – TP9SA
It all began with my introduction to the TP9SA. This 9x19mm NATO pistol thoroughly impressed me. As a matter of fact, I was so taken with this Canik pistol that I ordered a Crossbreed SuperTuck holster for it. I started toting the gun as an EDC (everyday carry) pistol.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Supreme Court Spanks New York, Now What? | SOTG 1144 - June 28th, 2022
- Disarmed by Lies & Uvalde PD Lawyers Up | SOTG 1143 - June 22nd, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #5 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #4 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #3 - June 17th, 2022