Is it time to follow Glen Tate’s 299 Days model? Is your household prepared to weather a 299 day storm? During our Brownells Bullet Points, we will pop over to the Emergency and Survival Gear section. Once more, we have additional evidence that the food supply chain in the United States is going to be stretched thin this winter. Are you prepared?
An armed citizen helped the police by stopping an active shooter in a Lancaster, Pennsylvania mall recently. Did you hear about this on your local news? Does the national news media even care? What are some lessons we can learn from this SOTG Homeroom segment from CrossBreed Holsters?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:04:55] Follow Up from Monday’s Episode
• [0:11:50] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
– TOPIC: Food prices will go up ‘tremendously’: Billionaire supermarket owner www.foxbusiness.com
– 299 Days: Time to Follow Glen Tate’s Model? www.studentofthegun.com/articles
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
• [0:32:09] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
– TOPIC: Bystander with gun helps stop suspect in Pa. mall shooting www.fox19.com
FEATURING: Glen Tate, Fox19, Fox Business, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
Glen Tate’s 299 Days: studentofthegun.com/articles
A bystander with a legally owned gun took matters into their own hands and stopped a 16-year-old suspect after an armed fight broke out at a Pennsylvania mall.
Hana Ali, the owner of Tabarek International Foods, delayed opening her shop at Park City Center Mall in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, after Sunday’s shooting of four people. The Iraqi native says watching the violence unfold in front of her around 2:30 p.m. brought back horrible memories.
“It reminds me of the Desert Storm war when I was there. It was awful. The sounds of shooting, it’s really bringing things back to you. It’s so terrifying,” she said.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Growing Resilience w/ Todd Dwyer & Scott Hambrick | SOTG 1174 - February 1st, 2023
- Para Bellum & SHOT After-Action | SOTG 1173 - January 25th, 2023
- SHOT Show 2023: So Far, So Good & No Ugly Guns | SOTG 1172 - January 18th, 2023
- Armed Texan Stops Robbery & Court Voids Bump Stock Ban | SOTG 1171 - January 11th, 2023
- CPR Kills & Hi-Point 10mm | SOTG 1170 - January 4th, 2023