This last Monday, we decided that it was time to revisit the Sermon On War episode that we put out oh so many years ago. If you have not had the opportunity to listen to this episode of the show, now is the best possible time for you to do so.
Have you ever had a Bad Pizza Day? Two would-be armed robbers in Ohio recently had a very bad day thanks to the actions of an armed citizen. We have several lessons to be learned during our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters.
Important: You'll need to login to The Student Lounge to listen to these bonus hour episodes.
If you're not part of the grad program, there's a link below to join and get a free gift. Grad program members get access to:
Delivered directly to your inbox every Thursday and Friday morning.
Access exclusive discount codes for familiar brands. We have been told our members "make money by being a Grad Program member" because of this perk.
Listen to all bonus hour episodes ever created since the beginning of time. That's over 1,087 hours of smooth audio dripping softly into your ears.
Pin yourself to a secure, private map, only accessible to bonafide Grad Program members, to form a local group of like-minded individuals.
“Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.”
― Benjamin Franklin, Silence Dogood / The Busy-Body / Early Writings
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Wargaming the American Apocalypse: What Can You Do? | SOTG 1230 - February 28th, 2024
- When Acorns Attack: Florida Deputy Shoots his Boot | SOTG 1229 - February 21st, 2024
- God, Guns & Guts: Protecting Houses of Worship – Lakewood Church Attack | SOTG 1228 - February 14th, 2024
- Invaders Attack Cops, Laugh About It | SOTG 1227 - February 7th, 2024
- Vegas Pistol Class & Don’t Mess with Texas | SOTG 1226 - January 31st, 2024