Unless you're the Fastest Gun Alive, you're not gonna have as much time to react to a deadly force situation as you may think. The Professor wrote an article and recorded a video to help make this point, which you can consume right now.
This is the 10th year that we have celebrated National Hug Your AK Day. Professor Paul will explain the origins of this most prestigious holiday and how it is based upon fighting prejudice and hatred.
Has mutual combat become a recognized practice in the United States? Can we start dueling again without interference from the state? During our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters we consider the state of affairs in Chicago.
Of all the times of the year, it seems that autumn is the time that people most often consider the change of the seasons, followed by the spring. Why is this? Besides PSL and calf boots?
“Life without liberty is like a body without spirit."
Important: You'll need to login to The Student Lounge to listen to these bonus hour episodes.
If you're not part of the grad program, there's a link below to join and get a free gift. Grad program members get access to:
Delivered directly to your inbox every Thursday and Friday morning.
Access exclusive discount codes for familiar brands. We have been told our members "make money by being a Grad Program member" because of this perk.
Listen to all bonus hour episodes ever created since the beginning of time. That's over 1,087 hours of smooth audio dripping softly into your ears.
Pin yourself to a secure, private map, only accessible to bonafide Grad Program members, to form a local group of like-minded individuals.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Is Our Industry Being Attacked Financially? Feat. Jason East | SOTG 1166 - December 7th, 2022
- Dead Carjacker in Calumet Heights & Dam of Lies is Breaking | SOTG 1165 - November 30th, 2022
- Only the Police Should Have Guns? | SOTG 1164 - November 23rd, 2022
- Gun Beats Rock & Should the PepperBall Launcher Exist? | SOTG 1163 - November 16th, 2022
- The Coming Famine & Wife Saves Husband | SOTG 1162 - November 9th, 2022