This is the 10th year that we have celebrated National Hug Your AK Day. Professor Paul will explain the origins of this most prestigious holiday and how it is based upon fighting prejudice and hatred.
Are you ready to check your white privilege? Have you checked it lately? We have a reminder of the prejudice and hypocrisy going on in the United States of America. All of which is being driven by the political left and the Mainstream Media.
What do you think should happen to an 18 year old who takes a pistol to school and shoots four people? Before you answer, you might want to sit down and listen to today’s show.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
• Send an Email
• Send a Text
• Call Us
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:06:55] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
– TOPIC: Special AK – 10th Annual National Hug Your AK Day
– Send us your pictures of you celebrating! #HugYourAK on Social Media
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
• [0:35:08] Check your White Privilege: White Rittenhouse: $2 Million in Bail / Black Simpkins $25,000
– $2 Million Bond for Rittenhouse in Self-Defense Trial www.nbcnews.com
– $25000 Bail for School Shooter www.independent.co.uk
FEATURING: NBC News, Independent.co.uk, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The 18-year-old suspect who opened fire at a high school in Arlington, Texas, was granted bail and ordered to stay away from the institution as well from those who were injured in the incident, his attorney said on Thursday.
Kim T Cole, the civil rights lawyer representing Timothy George Simpkins, insisted the case was not a “standard-issue school shooting.”
“There are numerous school shootings that have occurred across this country which are tragic. All school shootings are tragic. However, in this situation, this was not someone who was just out to go and shoot a school and had made up their mind [and said] ‘You know hey I’m upset and I’m just going to shoot anyone I see’,” Ms Cole told the media.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Tactical Response Interview Pt. 1 & Montana Stands Up | SOTG 1192 - June 7th, 2023
- Clean Water is Key for Survival - June 1st, 2023
- PROOF: The Kung Flu was Made and Released Deliberately | SOTG 1191 - May 31st, 2023
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023