Social Justice: Destroying the US Military 1 Policy at a Time
Our military continues to be used as a liberal Social Justice experiment. The US Army Command Sergeant Major in charge of training has announced a new policy to make the new recruits’ basic training experience a bit more kind and gentle.
The nation’s oldest gunmaker, Remington, previously filed bankruptcy and it, along with several other companies of the former Freedom Group, have been auctioned off.
Who bought what and what does this mean to the shooting sports community?
Leadership: How-to Protect Your Community
Important: You'll need to login to The Student Lounge to listen to these bonus hour episodes.
If you're not part of the grad program, there's a link below to join and get a free gift. Grad program members get access to:
Delivered directly to your inbox every Thursday and Friday morning.
Access exclusive discount codes for familiar brands. We have been told our members "make money by being a Grad Program member" because of this perk.
Listen to all bonus hour episodes ever created since the beginning of time. That's over 1,087 hours of smooth audio dripping softly into your ears.
Pin yourself to a secure, private map, only accessible to bonafide Grad Program members, to form a local group of like-minded individuals.
Social Justice will be the end of the strongest military on Earth. We're seeing it every day.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Wargaming the American Apocalypse: What Can You Do? | SOTG 1230 - February 28th, 2024
- When Acorns Attack: Florida Deputy Shoots his Boot | SOTG 1229 - February 21st, 2024
- God, Guns & Guts: Protecting Houses of Worship – Lakewood Church Attack | SOTG 1228 - February 14th, 2024
- Invaders Attack Cops, Laugh About It | SOTG 1227 - February 7th, 2024
- Vegas Pistol Class & Don’t Mess with Texas | SOTG 1226 - January 31st, 2024