3-Dot Sights are Dumb; Do You Know Why?
“If it wasn’t a good idea, the manufacturer would not have put it there.” That was the response I received from an acquaintance when I ranted about stupid things that gunmakers put on their pistols.
Would you like to live in a Representative Republic again? We must restore accountability and integrity to the election process. We highlight six points or line items that must be in a Voter Integrity Bill in every state in the Union if there is hope for the United States of America.
What does Professor Paul consider to be the 3 stupid or detrimental things that gunmakers keep putting on handguns that are supposed to be for self-defense? Why does this keep happening? Is there a solution?
Recommended Reading: Fighting Solves Everything
Article: Muzzleloading Basics – Everything You Need to Know
Important: You'll need to login to The Student Lounge to listen to these bonus hour episodes.
If you're not part of the grad program, there's a link below to join and get a free gift. Grad program members get access to:
Delivered directly to your inbox every Thursday and Friday morning.
Access exclusive discount codes for familiar brands. We have been told our members "make money by being a Grad Program member" because of this perk.
Listen to all bonus hour episodes ever created since the beginning of time. That's over 1,087 hours of smooth audio dripping softly into your ears.
Pin yourself to a secure, private map, only accessible to bonafide Grad Program members, to form a local group of like-minded individuals.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Wargaming the American Apocalypse: What Can You Do? | SOTG 1230 - February 28th, 2024
- When Acorns Attack: Florida Deputy Shoots his Boot | SOTG 1229 - February 21st, 2024
- God, Guns & Guts: Protecting Houses of Worship – Lakewood Church Attack | SOTG 1228 - February 14th, 2024
- Invaders Attack Cops, Laugh About It | SOTG 1227 - February 7th, 2024
- Vegas Pistol Class & Don’t Mess with Texas | SOTG 1226 - January 31st, 2024