A California woman was beheaded by her ex on her front lawn as neighbors stood around watching. There is so much wrong with this story we barely know where to begin. Can we learn any lessons?
We have a completed project for you folks for our Duracoat Finished Firearm segment. What is new at Brownells? Paul and Jarrad discuss an interesting firearm that is new to the Brownells website.
“A bear ate my cake.” That was what one woman had to say about a recent home invasion committed by a black bear. During our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holster, we consider that wild animal incursion.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:03:40] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: Bush War Projects Completed: ARMED and Mossberg 590S
- [0:11:30] Cold War Gear Discussion
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat Firearm Finishes | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:18:45] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- [0:26:50] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: ‘It looked like somebody in a bear costume’: Bear breaks into home, devours chocolate cake www.koco.com
- [0:37:25] California: Woman Beheaded with Sword in Broad Daylight – As Neighbors Watched in Horror breakingdigest.com
- [1:05:15] Switzerland considers JAILING anyone who heats rooms above 19C for up to three years if the country is forced to ration gas due to Ukraine war www.dailymail.co.uk
FEATURING: KOCO, Breaking Digest, DailyMail.co.uk, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
A woman was beheaded with what is described as a “samurai sword” in broad daylight, in front of her home, as neighbors watched in horror.
The victim has not been identified.
Investigators told NBC Bay Area that Solano has an “extensive, violent criminal past and a history of mental illness and that the victim had a restraining order against him.”
Switzerland is considering jailing anyone who heats their rooms above 19C for up to three years if the country is forced to ration gas due to the Ukraine war.
The country could also give fines to those who violate the proposed new regulations.
Speaking to Blick, Markus Sporndli, who is a spokesman for the Federal Department of Finance, explained that the rate for fines on a daily basis could start at 30 Swiss Francs (£26).
He added that the maximum fine could be up to 3,000 Swiss Francs (£2,667). And companies who deliberately go over their gas quotas could face punishment.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- More Bear Attacks & Tactical Response | SOTG 1207 - September 20th, 2023
- New Mexico Tyrant & Instrument of Liberty | SOTG 1206 - September 13th, 2023
- Lexington & Concord Rifle from Spike’s Tactical - September 12th, 2023
- Should NJ Have Insurance? w/ Rick Lindsey | SOTG 1205 - September 6th, 2023
- Galco SLC Sling - August 31st, 2023