Navigate This Post
Was the recent annual Sturgis Bike Rally a dangerous event? The “economists” are at it again and wildly speculating as to just how reckless and dangerous the event was. Without any real fact, Newsweek promoted a story to send panic into the heart of the already scared masses.
We have a Warrior of the Week question for all of you in the listening audience. What are you doing to prepare yourself, your family, and your community for the coming winter?
Also, we discuss what we at SOTG have been doing to help our nationwide family to get prepared. We have new written and video material to help you be better prepared for the dangers to come.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: What are you doing to prepare yourself, your family, your neighborhood/community?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Like Student of the Gun Radio? Interested in the upcoming PFT video series?
- Go to www.GETSOTG.com and sign up today!
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Linked to More Than 260,000 Coronavirus Cases, Economists Estimate www.newsweek.com
FEATURING: News Week, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: Full 30, Roku, United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The Sturgis Bike Rally in South Dakota has been linked to more than 260,000 coronavirus cases in the U.S., according to a recent study by a group of economists.
The rally, which occurred between August 7 and August 16, drew an estimated 462,182 people from around the country. Local news reports suggest that, in addition to the large crowds, there was little mask-wearing and social distancing among attendees, causing health experts to fear it would become a COVID-19 “super-spreader” event.
In a report published by the IZA Institute of Labor Economics in Bonn, Germany, four economists used anonymized cellphone data, local health records and data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to conclude that an estimated 266,796 coronavirus cases could be attributed to the rally.
Check out our new recent Article: ODS1775 AK from Occam Defense
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- More Bear Attacks & Tactical Response | SOTG 1207 - September 20th, 2023
- New Mexico Tyrant & Instrument of Liberty | SOTG 1206 - September 13th, 2023
- Lexington & Concord Rifle from Spike’s Tactical - September 12th, 2023
- Should NJ Have Insurance? w/ Rick Lindsey | SOTG 1205 - September 6th, 2023
- Galco SLC Sling - August 31st, 2023