Smoke grenades have been used for centuries by various militaries around the world for both providing temporary concealment and for signalling.
Before the modern, wire-pull or pin release canisters, armies used devices wrapped in paper and ignited with a torch or sparks.
Have you been holding out, waiting for ammunition prices to drop back to where they were in 2019? During our Brownells Bullet Points segment, Paul and Jarrad will discuss the state of the industry.
AP5 from Century Arms Review
Important: You'll need to login to The Student Lounge to listen to these bonus hour episodes.
If you're not part of the grad program, there's a link below to join and get a free gift. Grad program members get access to:
Delivered directly to your inbox every Thursday and Friday morning.
Access exclusive discount codes for familiar brands. We have been told our members "make money by being a Grad Program member" because of this perk.
Listen to all bonus hour episodes ever created since the beginning of time. That's over 1,087 hours of smooth audio dripping softly into your ears.
Pin yourself to a secure, private map, only accessible to bonafide Grad Program members, to form a local group of like-minded individuals.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse."
~John Stuart Mill
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- You are the Operating System & Brian w/ Tactical Response | SOTG 1208 - September 27th, 2023
- More Bear Attacks & Tactical Response | SOTG 1207 - September 20th, 2023
- New Mexico Tyrant & Instrument of Liberty | SOTG 1206 - September 13th, 2023
- Lexington & Concord Rifle from Spike’s Tactical - September 12th, 2023
- Should NJ Have Insurance? w/ Rick Lindsey | SOTG 1205 - September 6th, 2023