Gotta Think Reasonably
Do you have 3 minutes to sit and listen to the voice of reason? We have audio from Dan Monroe. Dan points out several very troubling questions and answers.
Illinois FOID Card Unconstitutional | SOTG 1052
Another judge in Illinois has ruled that the state’s requirement of a FOID card for firearms and ammunition ownership violates the Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution.
The Republic of Texas has taken the lead and many others have chosen to follow in confronting the rampant voter fraud and corruption that went on during the 2020 Presidential election.
The Operator : Operation Diomedes | Cigar Time
Important: You'll need to login to The Student Lounge to listen to these bonus hour episodes.
If you're not part of the grad program, there's a link below to join and get a free gift. Grad program members get access to:
Delivered directly to your inbox every Thursday and Friday morning.
Access exclusive discount codes for familiar brands. We have been told our members "make money by being a Grad Program member" because of this perk.
Listen to all bonus hour episodes ever created since the beginning of time. That's over 1,087 hours of smooth audio dripping softly into your ears.
Pin yourself to a secure, private map, only accessible to bonafide Grad Program members, to form a local group of like-minded individuals.
Motivation is the key to self-improvement.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023
- Stop The Bleed Month & No Cash, No Liberty, No Guns | SOTG 1188 - May 10th, 2023
- The Hoth Report – Full Series - May 4th, 2023
- Real Women No Longer Safe & Special Guest the Pew Pew Jew | SOTG 1187 - May 3rd, 2023