Recently, a member of our Grad Program’s Wife, Jennifer, had a real “Go Team Moment” when she was out & about, going through her normal everyday life.
She came across a gruesome accident, a woman on a motorcycle had been side-swiped by a much larger vehicle and was in bad shape, her knee was completely blown out. Thankfully, the Good Samaritan had some medical gear, in the form of a PLS Kit, nearby and was able to administer some aid.
This just goes to show why it is so important to have your gear on you, not in a cupboard at home. Listen to us tell the story…
In honor of Jennifer’s Go Team Moment, we’re putting the Pocket Life Saver Kits on sale.
- Use the Code GOTEAM to get 15% OFF
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Disspelling the Tourniquet Boogeyman [Updated] - January 23rd, 2023
- Community Prepping and Communal Living [Updated] - December 29th, 2022
- 3 Gym Accessories for a Productive Workout - October 13th, 2022
- Shower Gun? But I’m Not Paranoid - October 6th, 2022
- Go Team Moment! Why You Carry Your Gear [VIDEO] - September 14th, 2022