It’s that time, the time to consider winter training. Are you ready to put on multiple layers and go outside in the snow?
For our Brownells Bullet Points we consider the difference between training ammunition and “the good stuff”. Does it really make a difference for self-defense?
Also, during our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we will discuss how much ammunition you should carry for self-defense. Do you get penalized for having rounds left over when the fight ends?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- NATE DAVIS #1 Father of the Year Candidate
- And you can be as well! https://studentofthegun.com/lexington
- The Raffle is Closing
- Support Zach Hall’s family studentofthegun.com/hugyourak/
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Crossbreed Holsters | FrogLube | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:21:21]Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: What’s in your War Box?
- [0:49:55]SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: How many rounds do you need for self-defense?
- [1:08:31] Seven Nashville Officers Placed on Administrative Duty After Shooting Manifesto Leak www.usnews.com
FEATURING: US News, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, FrogLube, Hi-Point Firearms
FIND US ON: iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Seven Nashville, Tennessee, police officers have been placed on administrative duty as part of their department’s investigation into the leak of “manifesto” writings left by the shooter who killed six people at a Christian grade school earlier this year.
The Metropolitan Nashville Police Department (MNPD) said in a brief statement on Wednesday that the officers’ administrative assignments were “absolutely non-punitive” and were ordered “to protect the integrity of the active, progressing investigation.”
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- The Gundies & Wear Your Gun | SOTG 1218 - December 6th, 2023
- Rally House Employee saved by Good Samaritan with TQ | SOTG 1217 - November 29th, 2023
- Thanksgiving Message & Best Of Celebrity Interviews | SOTG 1216 - November 22nd, 2023
- Winter Training & Nashville Police Follow Up | SOTG 1215 - November 15th, 2023
- Pistol Class Lessons Learned & Protect Your Schools | SOTG 1214 - November 8th, 2023