Welcome to Wicked Whopper Wednesday, our extra-long, thrilled-packed episode of SOTG Radio. We are shaking things up for the new year and we hope you will enjoy it.
During Brownells Bullet Points we will take a look at not only what is available for your gun build, but how to save some money as well. Now just might be the perfect time to build a new gun.
For our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters, we consider two separate cases of sweet karma. What happens with pro-criminal, anti-gun Democrats run into their constituents on the streets of Philadelphia and Chicago?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Welcome to Whopper Wednesday! The new phase of SOTG Radio
- [0:09:35] Accur8™ Sights: Everything You Need to Know www.studentofthegun.com
- [0:14:30] Special Guest: Dave with SDS Imports!
- [0:26:32] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: AR Parts Galore
- Now is the time to order parts for your winter gun build if you haven’t
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:41:59] SOTG Homeroom – CrossBreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Democrats Carjacked: Karma?
- Congresswoman Mary Gay Scanlon Carjacked in Philadelphia www.dailywire.com/news
- [0:54:36] AFTER ELIMINATING CASH BAIL IN ILLINOIS, STATE SENATOR IS CARJACKED BY ARMED ASSAILANTS www.louderwithcrowder.com
- [1:07:31] Alabama Carry Permit Delays, Sheriffs Oppose Constitutional Carry www.ammoland.com
FEATURING: Whopper Wednesday, Night Fision, Daily Wire, Louder with Crowder, Ammoland, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
The Philadelphia Inquirer has reported that Congresswoman Mary Gay Scanlon (D-PA) was carjacked in broad daylight Wednesday afternoon after touring FDR Park in South Philly:
Scanlon and other elected officials met to discuss constituent concerns around ongoing development plans for FDR Park.
The congressional lawmaker, whose district represents parts of South Philadelphia and Delaware County, was accompanied by another member of her staff, but the two drove separately, according to office spokesperson Lauren Cox.
You reap what you sow, I suppose, and karma is a b*tch. And after completely trashing the state’s cash bond system in January of this year, one Illinois state senator is probably regretting her vote in favor of the action.
From the Forest Park Review, “Passage of the Pretrial Fairness Act makes Illinois the first state in the nation to completely abolish cash bail — i.e. the requirement that arrestees post a monetary bond as a way of insuring that they return for their trial.”
But perhaps some system of keeping bad guys and gals in jail might be a good thing. State Senator Kimberly Lightford, with her husband, was carjacked on December 21, 2021. Three armed assailants fired multiple shots during the event. Though no one was hurt, the carjackers made off with her Mercedes Benz.
Problems with Alabama’s state computer system are preventing sheriff’s departments from being able to issue carry permits for the time being.
Alabama could have avoided this situation if it had passed constitutional carry and joined the 21 other states that allow eligible, law-abiding adults to carry concealed without having to first apply for government permission or pay fees. Unfortunately, Alabama sheriffs have been vocal opponents of constitutional carry, preferring to sell your rights back to you and fund their departments with the revenue.
There is no indication that any of them might now admit that the lack of constitutional carry has allowed a computer problem to leave law-abiding citizens defenseless because they can’t obtain the permit to exercise a constitutional right.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- You are the Operating System & Brian w/ Tactical Response | SOTG 1208 - September 27th, 2023
- More Bear Attacks & Tactical Response | SOTG 1207 - September 20th, 2023
- New Mexico Tyrant & Instrument of Liberty | SOTG 1206 - September 13th, 2023
- Lexington & Concord Rifle from Spike’s Tactical - September 12th, 2023
- Should NJ Have Insurance? w/ Rick Lindsey | SOTG 1205 - September 6th, 2023