Navigate This Post
It is not a rhetorical question. What is a gun? What does it mean for a free man to possess a gun? There are many reasons to own firearms, but only one reason will preserve the possession of a gun as an inalienable right.
Jarrad reminds you that Hillsdale College has a US Constitution course available for every American. He even put the direct link in the show notes for you.
During our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we will consider the idea of “my gunfight” versus being in “a gunfight”. There is an absolute difference in the two and how you prepare for them.
(Original Publish Date: 02/23/2017 | Original Episode #: 561)
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- Get in on the Duracoat Badass Contest!
- How to Participate: studentofthegun.com/news
- Required Hashtags: #StudentOfTheGun, #Duracoat, #BadassFinish
- Pre-Req What is a Gun? Sporting tool? Recreational implement? Collectors Item? Sports, Games, Hobbies?
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: “My” Gunfight or “A”Gunfight?
- No cost to you Constitution 101 course from Hillsdale college info.hillsdale.edu/constitution_101_enroll
FEATURING: Hillsdale College, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Are you ready for a Bad Ass! Finish on your guns and gear? DuraCoat® and Student of the Gun are partnering to bring you the Bad Ass! Finish Challenge. It has been a long, cold winter, now is the time to get out into your workshop or garage and treat your gun, or any gear, to a Bad Ass! new finish.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- More Bear Attacks & Tactical Response | SOTG 1207 - September 20th, 2023
- New Mexico Tyrant & Instrument of Liberty | SOTG 1206 - September 13th, 2023
- Lexington & Concord Rifle from Spike’s Tactical - September 12th, 2023
- Should NJ Have Insurance? w/ Rick Lindsey | SOTG 1205 - September 6th, 2023
- Galco SLC Sling - August 31st, 2023