What happens to a nation when the government bureaucracy is weaponized against the people? We could ask the survivors of the Lenin/Stalin regimes, those who survived Mao, or we could wait and ask the people of the United States in the next five years.
Despite it being downplayed in the press, we have a very real and dangerous border crisis. Just this week, drug gangs in Mexico murders nearly a dozen people. Remind us again, which US Govt agency funneled guns directly to the Mexican drug cartels? We will take a close look during our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters.
During our Duracoat Finished Firearms segment Professor Paul has an idea for an interesting camo kit. We’ll see what happens. Also, for our Brownells Bullet Points, we now have the first big part of our AR Minimum Effective Dose project.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:01:30] Elizabeth Warren: ‘Everyone’ Tells Me They Would Vote For Me If I ‘Had A Penis’ www.dailywire.com/news
- [0:06:00] SOTG Guardian Challenge studentofthegun.com
- [0:20:00] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: How about a Bush War Traditional camo kit?
- Russian Special Forces Yellow / Vortex Green
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat Firearm Finishes | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:39:00] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- [0:46:00] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- [0:55:00] More Gov’t Overreach and Killing You for Taxes
FEATURING: Daily Wire, CBS NEws, National Review, Ammoland, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) blamed her failed 2020 presidential bid on the fact that she was born without a male appendage, according to a new book.
NBC News correspondent Ali Vitali is out with a new book, “Electable: Why America Hasn’t Put a Woman in the White House … Yet.” Based on an excerpt from the book in Politico, Warren and some in her campaign believe that one of the reasons is because Iowa’s Democratic voting base is filled with a bunch of sexists.
Vitali, who followed Warren along during the 2020 Iowa primary campaign, recounted that after the caucus was over, she discussed the campaign with Warren and why she did not do as well as she had hoped.
A wave of violence in a Mexican city on the border with the United States left 11 people dead, including a radio presenter, and businesses torched, authorities said Friday.
In the first incident in Ciudad Juarez, two prison inmates were shot dead and 20 injured in a riot involving two rival gangs, Deputy Security Minister Ricardo Mejia told reporters.
Local media said both groups were linked to the Sinaloa cartel, whose former leader, Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, is currently serving a life sentence in the United States.
The IRS deleted a job posting Wednesday seeking a Special Agent “willing to use deadly force” for its law enforcement division, Criminal Investigation (CI). The deletion came amid renewed scrutiny of the IRS in response to a Democrat-backed spending bill that would double the size of the agency.
“As a Special Agent you will combine your accounting skills with law enforcement skills to investigate financial crimes,” the job advertisement read.
“No matter what the source, all income earned, both legal and illegal, has the potential of becoming involved in crimes which fall within the investigative jurisdiction of the IRS Criminal Investigation. Because of the expertise required to conduct these complex financial investigations, IRS Special Agents are considered the premier financial investigators for the Federal government,” the job posting continued.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Growing Resilience w/ Todd Dwyer & Scott Hambrick | SOTG 1174 - February 1st, 2023
- Para Bellum & SHOT After-Action | SOTG 1173 - January 25th, 2023
- SHOT Show 2023: So Far, So Good & No Ugly Guns | SOTG 1172 - January 18th, 2023
- Armed Texan Stops Robbery & Court Voids Bump Stock Ban | SOTG 1171 - January 11th, 2023
- CPR Kills & Hi-Point 10mm | SOTG 1170 - January 4th, 2023