Virginia Christians continued to be disarmed by the state and barred by law from possessing the most common tool used for self-defense. Will you be disarmed and left helpless by ruling class elitists?
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about the gun culture. He wants to know why the gun culture is so willing to turn on its own and prone to infighting. The Professor will take on that subject.
We have a Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com. Fiction can be fun but, can we learn or gain inspiration from fiction books? Professor Paul goes to the Patriot Bookshelf for some suggested fiction reading that might inspire and educate.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Jared from Arizona- I wanted your take on why the people within the 2A culture are so quick to eat their own? Specifically with choices of gear/guns, and shooting methodology.
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email [email protected] with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Say Thanks to top contributors in the SOTG Public Group
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time
- Virginia House blocks bill to allow guns in church www.delmarvanow.com
FEATURING: Delmarva Now, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
While most people go to church to worship, security expert Chernoh Wurie goes to worship and protect. He leads security at Hill City Church in the Richmond area.
A bill to allow weapons, including firearms, within places of worship died in the Virginia House last week.
Senate Bill 1024, introduced by Sen. Richard Black, R-Loudoun, passed the Senate along party lines, 21-19, but died in the House Rules Committee. The bill sought to repeal a law on the books since the 1950s.
“It’s chaos waiting to happen if you ask me,” Wurie said. “It gets a lot more problematic when you put guns in churches.”
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Is Our Industry Being Attacked Financially? Feat. Jason East | SOTG 1166 - December 7th, 2022
- Dead Carjacker in Calumet Heights & Dam of Lies is Breaking | SOTG 1165 - November 30th, 2022
- Only the Police Should Have Guns? | SOTG 1164 - November 23rd, 2022
- Gun Beats Rock & Should the PepperBall Launcher Exist? | SOTG 1163 - November 16th, 2022
- The Coming Famine & Wife Saves Husband | SOTG 1162 - November 9th, 2022