There was an unfortunate tragedy in Michigan this last week, what can we learn from it? A man was out in the woods alone, and suffered some form of accident. He attempted to tourniquet his leg with a belt, however, he unfortunately did not make it. It’s important that we take the time to learn from these kinds of events, to help prevent future incidents like this.
People on the left love to talk about the first amendment whenever they want to prosecute a politician for their religious beliefs. Prof. Paul takes some time to go over what the first amendment really means, how it guarantees Freedom of Religion, not Freedom from Religion.
For Halloween this year, Zach “The Shipping Ogre” has arranged a giveaway/contest! You can enter for the chance to win one of 3 prizes, the top of which being an OMO music player & party centerpiece! It’s pretty cool, to read more about the contest, Click Here.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: When to Duracoat? Now or later?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email [email protected] with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop
- TOPIC: Amendment 1, Freedom of Religion or Freedom from Religion billofrightsinstitute.org
- Hiker dies after failing to stop bleeding with tourniquet www.star-telegram.com
FEATURING: Bill of Rights Institute, Star Telegram, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Silencer Shop, Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
An Oakland County hiker was found dead on Monday after he was reported missing the day before, according to ClickOnDetroit.com.
WBAY reported the 29-year-old man’s body was found at a campsite in the Big Island Wilderness area. A search for the man ensued after he didn’t return home as expected, according to wwjnewsradio.com.
After learning of the man’s disappearance, “conservation officers Mike Evink, Mark Zitnik and acting Sgt. Rob Freeborn responded by 10 p.m. with canoes,” authorities told ClickOnDetroit.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Supreme Court Spanks New York, Now What? | SOTG 1144 - June 28th, 2022
- Disarmed by Lies & Uvalde PD Lawyers Up | SOTG 1143 - June 22nd, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #5 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #4 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #3 - June 17th, 2022