How can we train so as to minimize the chance of shooting people that should not be shot? Does your training program teach you to think before you pull the trigger or are you practicing to shoot reflexively?
During part one of this week’s show, we discuss that very thing. We’ll also address the East Coast / West Coast gun control rivalry, who wins and who loses?
You are a beginner once, a student for life.
Things you should click on:
- Support 4H Shooting Sports
- Slave State Escape Partner
- How, When, and What Now of a Gunfight
- LA Begs for More Gun Control
- Watch the Show in HD Now!
- NY Refuses to Compensate Victims
- SOTG Swag
- Win Guns and Get FREE Training
Student of the Gun Radio airs every Monday and Wednesday and can be found by going directly to www.StudentoftheGunRadio.com. Those using mobile devices can follow us with iTunes, iHeart Radio, or Stitcher.
Student of the Gun is the #1 source for education, enjoyment, and enlightenment of real-world firearms: training, videos, radio, books and articles. A beginner once, a student for life. www.studentofthegun.com/radio
Being a Student of the Gun is not about being a novice or beginner. Student of the Gun represents a life’s journey of education, enlightenment and the enjoyment of firearms. Each episode will introduce the viewer to new and interesting firearms as well as the latest gear to go with them.
We will travel throughout the United States seeking the advice and expertise of the best firearms trainers available. Sometimes deadly serious, sometimes just for fun, Student of the Gun will always strive to educate and entertain their viewers while offering them an insiders’ look at the worlds of firearms.
This Episode brought to you by:
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Go Team Moment! Why You Carry Your Gear [VIDEO] - September 14th, 2022
- The Perfect Rifle? A.R.M.E.D. - September 6th, 2022
- SOTG Guardian Challenge - August 15th, 2022
- California Church Pays $20,000 a Month for Security - August 3rd, 2022
- Indiana Good Samaritan: Lessons Learned - July 22nd, 2022