Could we possibly see the end of the SBR, or more pointedly, the end of restrictive laws governing the SBR? The answer is “yes” if we can get behind some of our congressmen who have proposed an end to the egregious short-barreled rifle restrictions.
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question for us regarding selecting an appropriate concealed carry handgun for a small woman. Is .380 acp the answer? Or, is 9mm the way to go?
During our Quiet Time Moment from SilencerShop.com, Professor Paul reminds us of the value of mentors. He takes a moment to pay tribute to one of his mentors who recently passed on.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Tim Larson – What would you recommend for a petite woman to carry & conceal as an EDC handgun?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question…Email [email protected] with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop
- TOPIC: The Importance of Mentors; Farewell Ed Nowicki
- Bill would remove NFA Restrictions on SBRs www.guns.com
FEATURING: Guns.com, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Legislation announced Tuesday would remove short-barreled rifles from regulation under the National Firearm Act and treat them like regular firearms.
The bill, entitled the “Home Defense and Competitive Shooting Act,” was introduced to the U.S. House this week by Rep. Roger Marshall. The Kansas Republican argues that SBRs have been overregulated since 1934 and that needs to change.
“Opponents of the Home Defense and Competitive Shooting Act want to use bureaucracy and regulations to obstruct citizens attempting to exercise their God-given right to keep and bear arms,” said Marshall in a statement issued by his office. “The firearms addressed in this bill are commonly used for hunting, personal defense, and competitive shooting.”
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Para Bellum & SHOT After-Action | SOTG 1173 - January 25th, 2023
- SHOT Show 2023: So Far, So Good & No Ugly Guns | SOTG 1172 - January 18th, 2023
- Armed Texan Stops Robbery & Court Voids Bump Stock Ban | SOTG 1171 - January 11th, 2023
- CPR Kills & Hi-Point 10mm | SOTG 1170 - January 4th, 2023
- 2022 in Review – Best Of Omnibus | SOTG 1169 - December 28th, 2022