An eighteen year old man is dead and the man who killed him admitted doing so because the teen was part of an “Extremist Republican” group. Yes, this is the nation in which you live. How many of your local news outlets ran this story?
We have a Go Team situation to discuss during our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters. A large police agency is focusing on saving lives.
Also, we have a new Duracoat Finished Firearm segment. Does your carry gun suffer from holster wear? What can you do about that? During our Brownells Bullet Points, Professor Paul has a recommendation about preparing for next year’s training season.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:00:00] Prof. Paul & Zach Went to FanX
- [0:24:05] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: Glock Pistols and Slightly Darker Black
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat Firearm Finishes | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:37:10] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: Mag Sale – Don’t waste money on window mags https://bit.ly/3DSBY4H
- PS: If you want to train next spring or summer, start buying your ammo now
- [0:47:30] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Curative on Command; LV Metro – Welcome to the Party news3lv.com
- [1:01:00] Man Who Allegedly Drove Over ‘Extremist Republican’ Teen: I Don’t Want To Lose My ‘Job,’ ‘Life,’ ‘House’ Because Of Bond www.dailywire.com
FEATURING: news3lv, Daily Wire, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
Officers with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department are adding a new tool to their duty belts, but it’s not a weapon. In reality, it’s quite the opposite. Officers are being equipped with a new belt-worn medical kit, made possible by a $3-million donation from Touro University through the Englestad Foundation.
The medical kit contains the essentials needed by an officer at his or her fingertips to begin administering care to a gunshot victim, or other forms of trauma, without the need to return to the patrol car for a first aid kit.
“Inside the kit is all trauma-related items,” said Officer Charles Huff, one of the trainers at the Joint Enforcement Training Institute. “It’s not first aid boo-boo type stuff. It’s guerilla medicine for trauma-related incidents,” Huff added.
The 41-year-old man who allegedly admitted to murdering a Republican teenager over politics at the start of the week said this week in court that he did not want to lose things in his life due to bond because of the charges.
Shannon Brandt was charged with vehicular homicide and leaving the scene of a crash involving a death after he allegedly hit and killed Cayler Ellingson on Sunday in McHenry, a small town two hours northwest of Fargo, North Dakota. He posted bond on Tuesday.
Brandt said that he objected to the $50,000 bond that was set because he was not a flight risk.
He said, “I have a job, a life and a house and things that I don’t exactly want to see go by the wayside — family that are very important to me.”
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Rally House Employee saved by Good Samaritan with TQ | SOTG 1217 - November 29th, 2023
- Thanksgiving Message & Best Of Celebrity Interviews | SOTG 1216 - November 22nd, 2023
- Winter Training & Nashville Police Follow Up | SOTG 1215 - November 15th, 2023
- Pistol Class Lessons Learned & Protect Your Schools | SOTG 1214 - November 8th, 2023
- SOTGU & How to Shoot Better than a Navy Seal | SOTG 1213 - November 1st, 2023