What does it take to be on Team America? Professor Paul explains the requirements for being a member of Team America during this important episode.
Paul and Jarrad just returned from Duracoat University. During our Brownell’s Bullet Point, both of the guys will tell us about their experience and discuss why you might want to look into it as well.
Our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters once more focuses on being dangerous on demand. During the trying and threatening time in our nation’s history, what additional steps is Paul taking to be dangerous on demand.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Jarrad and Paul attended Duracoat University
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: If you are going to travel, be dangerous on demand www.crossbreedholsters.com
- TEAM AMERICA needs you!
- What are the requirements to join?
- Wanna hear Thursday & Fridays episodes? Go to GetSOTG.com and sign up!
FEATURING: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes
FIND US ON: iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Full30TV, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
This week will be the start of a series of posts dedicated to DuraCoat® University™, the Certified Finisher training offered by Lauer Custom Weaponry™. In this post we will discuss the training class itself and why you should consider attending.
In follow-up posts we will have interviews with several Certified Finishers who have attended DuraCoat® University. We will discuss why they decided to attend, what they gained from the class, and how it helped grow their business.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Para Bellum & SHOT After-Action | SOTG 1173 - January 25th, 2023
- SHOT Show 2023: So Far, So Good & No Ugly Guns | SOTG 1172 - January 18th, 2023
- Armed Texan Stops Robbery & Court Voids Bump Stock Ban | SOTG 1171 - January 11th, 2023
- CPR Kills & Hi-Point 10mm | SOTG 1170 - January 4th, 2023
- 2022 in Review – Best Of Omnibus | SOTG 1169 - December 28th, 2022