During the second hour of this week’s show our tummies are bit upset from the taste of the sickly sweet irony. Imagine, if you will, a vocal anti-gun politician who thinks you have “no reason” to own military style firearms and then gets bust for trafficking military arms to the Chinese mafia. This is fact, not fiction coming straight out of the People’s Republik of Kalifornia.
Do you own bullets for a muzzle-loading rifle? You might be guilty of “attempted possession of unregistered ammunition”. We discuss more tyranny from the nation’s capital.
You are a beginner once, a student for life.
Things you should click on:
- Leland Yee Gun Charges
- SOTG App on Google Play
- Leland Yee Endorses Gun Control
- SOTG App on iTunes
- Brady Campaign Endorses Leland Yee
- Be the GOODGUY of the Week!
- Elves and Dwarves Alliance
- Support 4H Shooting Sports
- D.C. Man Convicted of Possessing “Projectiles”
- How, When, and What Now of a Gunfight
- Go Team! Michigan Pizza man fights off robbers
- Watch the Show in HD Now!
- SOTG Swag
- Win Guns and Get FREE Training
This Episode brought to you by:
- Kel-Tec Weapons – keltecweapons.com
- CrossBreed Holsters – crossbreedholsters.com
- XS Sight Systems – xssights.com
- Colt Manufacturing – colt.com
Visit our SPONSOR PAGE to say thanks!
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- California Church Pays $20,000 a Month for Security - August 3rd, 2022
- Indiana Good Samaritan: Lessons Learned - July 22nd, 2022
- SOTG University Podcast - July 15th, 2022
- GYKOPS – Get Your Kids Out of Public Schools - June 15th, 2022
- Tactical Response reviews SOTG Instructor Development Manual - May 27th, 2022