We’ve got a huge round-table discussion here today! On this episode, we have Professor Paul, Jacob Herman of Night Fision, Marty Holder of Talking Lead, and Jeff Kirkham of Readyman. Plus Jarrad jumps in at the end as well. That’s 2.5X more man that you’re used to on SOTG Radio!
During this discussion, many, many topics are broached. Including (but not limited to) the values of simunitions training, varieties of sights such as the Accur8™’s from Night Fision, apocalypse prep, and more!
Big thanks to each of those guys for being on, and remember! If you go to NightFision.com right not, get a set of Accur8™ sights and use the code Paul, you will receive 10% Off, and they will donate 10% of the purchase price to dad’s GoFundMe for his cancer bills. Just saying, if you wanted a pair, now is the time.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Name the Nine – SOTG9 – Pistol naming contest with our friends at Hi-Point Firearms: studentofthegun.com/nameit
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Interview with Jacob Herman, Jeff Kirkham, and Marty Holder!
- Get yourself a set of Accur8™ Sights and save 10% with the code Paul at checkout!
- Also in addition to saving 10%, they will donate ANOTHER 10% of the purchase price to Professor Paul’s GoFundMe
FEATURING: Talking Lead, Jeff Kirkham, Jacob Herman, Readyman, Night Fision, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Use the code Paul to receive 10% OFF
MODELS: Glock 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, 39, Glock 42/43, S&W Shield, CZ-USA P-10 C
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Supreme Court Spanks New York, Now What? | SOTG 1144 - June 28th, 2022
- Disarmed by Lies & Uvalde PD Lawyers Up | SOTG 1143 - June 22nd, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #5 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #4 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #3 - June 17th, 2022