In a stunning decision and a defeat for gun-grabbing socialist Democrats, the US Supreme court issued an unanimous ruling that warrantless seizures of firearms, as in private property, violates the 4th Amendment to the US Constitution.
The AFT is at it again. This the unelected bureaucracy is seeking to put more restrictions on citizens liberty by redefining terms. Are you tired of arbitrary and unconstitutional behavior from a group of elitists in DC?
For our Duracoat Finished Firearm of the Week, Professor Paul will consider the NAK9, a 9mm pistol based upon the Kalashnikov design from Century Arms. What modification and additions were made to improve this gun?
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
• [0:01:30] Definition of “Frame or Receiver” and Identification of Firearms www.federalregister.gov
• [0:07:20] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
• TOPIC: NAK9 Tricked Out – WWII OD Green
• Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | SWAT Fuel
• [0:24:55] Supreme Court rules warrantless home gun confiscation is unconstitutional in 9-0 vote americanmilitarynews.com
• Red Flags for ERPOs & GVROs by John Edeen drgo.us/red-flags
• [0:48:01] Q&A Session
• What’s the best slug for anti-material use in 12 gauge? – Andrew R
FEATURING: American Military News, DRGO.us, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells, Inc., CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, SWAT Fuel
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The Supreme Court ruled Monday that warrantless gun confiscation from Americans’ homes is unconstitutional, voting unanimously on the side of a Rhode Island man whose firearms were taken by law enforcement without a warrant after his wife expressed concerns that he might hurt himself.
According to Caniglia v Strom, a lower court had previously determined that police confiscating the guns without a warrant fell under the Fourth Amendment’s “community caretaking” exception, but a 9-0 vote from the nation’s top court struck down that ruling.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Supreme Court Spanks New York, Now What? | SOTG 1144 - June 28th, 2022
- Disarmed by Lies & Uvalde PD Lawyers Up | SOTG 1143 - June 22nd, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #5 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #4 - June 17th, 2022
- Locked and Loaded Crossword #3 - June 17th, 2022