This story hurt Paul’s heart. The self-appointed elitists in the Sarasota, Florida city government are encouraging tax slaves to comply and surrender their firearms to the state. We have the details for you.
Want to shoot a 1000 yards? During our Brownell’s Bullet Points Guns and Gear segment, Paul will talk about what hardware you will need to get hits at 1000 yards.
During our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, we discuss an ugly subject but one that an armed citizen cannot ignore; dog attacks. How do you deal with an vicious animal that has committed to attacking you or another innocent person?
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points
- “I want to shoot 1000 yards” Okay, you need more than a $100 scope https://www.brownells.com
- SOTG Homeroom
- Dog Attack: How to defend yourself — Promo: SOTG18 at crossbreedholsters.com
- City of Sarasota promotes their “Done with the Gun” program http://www.mysuncoast.com
- Cop-Chick for Chief, from Maryland http://www.sarasotapd.org
FEATURING: Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The City of Sarasota says it wants to make streets and local families as safe as possible this summer.
Gun owners can give the firearms they no longer want or need right to Sarasota P.D. instead of making it available on the resale market.
Phillip Carey served in the British Royal Navy early in his life, now the 20-year resident is serving the City of Sarasota, by giving away his military grade rifle. City Manager Tom Barwin says it’s something he wanted to do.
“Concerned about what’s happening in our schools and thinking a lot about the Parkland aftermath, having a child in school himself said only bad things can happen with this military grade weapon that I own.”
It’s an act that has now led to the creation of a program called “Done with the Gun”. Barwin says it’s a collaboration between the city and Sarasota Police where anyone can relinquish a firearm they no longer need. The rifle donated by Carey will be used by the Police SWAT team, but most of the guns collected will be melted down. Barwin says, it’s just a step in the right direction.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- High Elevation Precision Rifle & He Shot My Arm Off! | SOTG 1149 - August 10th, 2022
- Gun Control is Built on Lies & Pistol Brace is NOT a Bump Stock | SOTG 1148 - August 3rd, 2022
- It is Training Season & Some Great Segments | SOTG 1147 - July 27th, 2022
- Indiana: Good Guy with a Gun Stops Mass Murder & SOTG Camo? | SOTG 1146 - July 20th, 2022
- The Empire State Strikes Back & Duracoat > Factory Finish | SOTG 1145 - July 13th, 2022