Part two begins with a report from Jarrad on his recent Slave State Recon trip to the northeast. We have a “Go Team” moment where a recidivist felon came face to face with an armed citizen in Alabama. You won’t believe the response of the armed robber’s family, or maybe you will.
Finally, Paul and Jarrad address the most recent threat to the lawful gun carrier; suburban women with too much time on their hands.
You are a beginner once, a student for life.
Things you should click on:
- Go Team! – Dollar Store Robber Shot
- Police Gestapo Steal GA Mans Gun
- Support 4H Shooting Sports
- Schools Adding Shooting as Sport
- How, When, and What Now of a Gunfight
- English Tax Slaves Beaten
- Watch the Show in HD Now!
- Obama Pushing Shooters of Public Land
- SOTG Swag
- School Calls DCS Gestapo on Father
- Win Guns and Get FREE Training
- Gun Control War Ignorance!
Student of the Gun Radio airs every Monday and Wednesday and can be found by going directly to www.StudentoftheGunRadio.com. Those using mobile devices can follow us with iTunes, iHeart Radio, or Stitcher.
Student of the Gun is the #1 source for education, enjoyment, and enlightenment of real-world firearms: training, videos, radio, books and articles. A beginner once, a student for life. www.studentofthegun.com/radio
Being a Student of the Gun is not about being a novice or beginner. Student of the Gun represents a life’s journey of education, enlightenment and the enjoyment of firearms. Each episode will introduce the viewer to new and interesting firearms as well as the latest gear to go with them.
We will travel throughout the United States seeking the advice and expertise of the best firearms trainers available. Sometimes deadly serious, sometimes just for fun, Student of the Gun will always strive to educate and entertain their viewers while offering them an insiders’ look at the worlds of firearms.
This Episode brought to you by:
Kel-Tec Weapons – keltecweapons.com
CrossBreed Holsters – crossbreedholsters.com
XS Sight Systems – xssights.com
Colt Manufacturing – colt.com
Professor Paul Markel
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- Is the M&P Shield from Smith & Wesson Accurate Enough for Fighting? - May 21st, 2023
- Competition Kills: Are We Fooling Ourselves with Tactical Games? - May 14th, 2023
- BIG Bug Out Bag: Where are you Going? (BBOB) - April 5th, 2023
- Liberalism Kills - March 28th, 2023
- Examining the Citizen Soldier - March 16th, 2023
I absolutely love your show, but I must correct you with something. That story you referenced on your latest show (part 2) on the public land use is a year old and Interior reversed itself when that story was published. I know because I was managing editor at US News at the time and worked with Bedard on the story…
As a side note, we may end up bumping into each other in the coming weeks. I’m assuming leadership of an industry leading magazine pretty soon and will be out at SHOT. I’d really like to meet. And FYI, I was at part 1 of that prairie dog shoot this summer with Blue Heron and S&W…I wrote a piece for Predator Xtreme magazine on a couple of the rifles…loved the VTAC II and the M&P10…totally awesome time!
All the best,