Why is Sniffy Joe leading the United States into a conflict with Russia? What national security interest is at stake in Eastern Europe? Also, what does the rest of the world think of the dementia patient in the White House?
During our Duracoat Finished Firearms segment, we have a gun we believe that Frank Castle would be proud to carry. For our Brownells Bullet Points this week we will consider new optics that were announced during the SHOT Show 2022.
Nebraska is trying to get into the Constitutional Carry club. Meanwhile, the move toward making Alabama a member of that fraternity has stalled. We will discuss this in detail during our SOTG Homeroom from CrossBreed Holsters.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:03:33] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: Punisher M1911A1 Pistol www.full30.com
- Zach wrote a book! Inferni Ensium: Conception https://amzn.to/3nZy8Ou
- Thank you to everyone who has gotten it so far. If you haven’t yet, please consider checking it out. If you have read it, please leave a 5 Star review.
- Also, the new Pipe Hitter’s book needs more reviews, hippies! You’re making Nicholas sad.
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
SDS Imports | Brownells | CrossBreed | Duracoat | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:18:22] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: Brownells reveals New Scopes at SHOT www.brownells.com
- [0:31:05] SOTG Homeroom – CrossbreedHolsters.com
- TOPIC: Nebraska: Constitutional Carry Legislation Introduced www.ammoland.com
- [0:39:30] Joe Biden refers to Fox News Reporter who wanted to ask about Inflation as “A stupid son of a b*tch”
- (01/21/2021) “Biden warns new aides about disrespect” youtu.be/1mReJfUiPa8?t=26
- (01/24/2022) “Stupid son of a B*tch” youtu.be/XXPKci5nFXw?t=25
- [0:43:20] Biden weighing deployment of US troops to NATO allies: report thehill.com/homenews
- [0:56:40] Russia-Ukraine conflict puts Biden administration’s weakness on full display www.foxnews.com
- Please take a moment to go and thank SCCY Firearms for supporting Student of the Gun
FEATURING: Nicholas Orr, Ammoland, TheHill.com, FOX News, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: SDS Imports, Brownells Inc, CrossBreed Holsters, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
FIND US ON: Full30, Parler, MeWe.com, TikTok, iTunes, Stitcher, AppleTV, Roku, Amazon, GooglePlay, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Yesterday, Senator Tom Brewer introduced Constitutional Carry legislation, Legislative Bill 773. Nebraska looks to join the 21 other states that have passed NRA-backed constitutional carry laws. While the measure has not yet been scheduled for a hearing, please contact your state Senator and ask them to SUPPORT Legislative Bill 773.
Legislative Bill 773 allows a law-abiding adult who is legally allowed to carry a concealed firearm, to do so without first having to obtain government permission. This ensures that citizens have the right to self-defense without government red tape or delays. Additionally, this legislation maintains the existing concealed handgun license system, so citizens who still wish to obtain a permit may do so.
President Biden is reportedly weighing the deployment of U.S. troops to NATO allies amid increased tensions with Russia and concerns that Moscow is planning an invasion of Ukraine.
The New York Times, citing unidentified administration officials, reported that Biden is considering sending troops to allied countries in the Baltics and Eastern Europe, a move that would increase the U.S. military’s presence across the globe at a time when diplomatic conversations between Washington and Moscow appear to be at a stalemate.
From negotiating with the malign Iranian regime while they have threatened former President Trump, or allowing the Taliban to sweep through Afghanistan and directly imperil American lives, or refusing to hold the Chinese Communist Party accountable for its central role in the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic or for its aggression towards Taiwan, the Biden administration’s record after one year in office is marked by abject weakness.
But his weakness has been unmatched in attempting to deter Russia’s imminent invasion of Ukraine.
For months now, Vladimir Putin has massed Russian military forces on the Ukrainian border. Last month, on December 17, the Kremlin unveiled two draft agreements that essentially acted as ultimatums for NATO and the Biden administration.
The Shipping Ogre
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- PROOF: The Kung Flu was Made and Released Deliberately | SOTG 1191 - May 31st, 2023
- Rick J. Lindsey w/ XINSURANCE & Green Mountain Boys | SOTG 1190 - May 24th, 2023
- What is Combat Accuracy? & American Outdoor News | SOTG 1189 - May 17th, 2023
- Stop The Bleed Month & No Cash, No Liberty, No Guns | SOTG 1188 - May 10th, 2023
- The Hoth Report – Full Series - May 4th, 2023