Navigate This Post
Constitutional Carry is now the law of the land in South Dakota. What does that truly mean for the people of South Dakota and what are some of the roadblocks and reasons why every state does not follow the US Constitution?
Our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week has a question about the origin and meaning of the term “sheepdog”. What does it truly mean to be a sheepdog in our modern society and what is expected of the armed citizen?
During our Quiet Time from SilencerShop.com, Professor Paul will offer some cold weather advice for everyone in the audience. Be sure to listen louder.
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Fighting Solve Everything: Because it’s Not Obsolete – URLtoT-Shirt.com
- Warrior of the Week
- Go to www.swatfuel.com and use Promo Code “SOTG”
- TOPIC: From Quentin- What is the Definition of Sheep Dogs?
- Get a Free Bottle of 9mm+P | Question Post in The Liberty Mastermind
- Call 844-207-7684
- Ask a clear and concise question
- If we choose your question… Email info@ with Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Email
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- Quiet Time
- South Dakota becomes Constitutional Carry State #13 www.argusleader.com
FEATURING: Argus Leader, SWAT Fuel, Silencer Shop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
A bill allowing South Dakota residents to carry concealed handguns without a permit, also called “constitutional carry,” is heading to Gov. Kristi Noem for a decision.
The House passed Senate Bill 47 in a 47-23 vote on Tuesday, and Noem now has five days, not including the weekend, to decide whether to sign the measure. If she vetoes the bill, it will return to the Legislature, which can override Noem’s veto with a two-thirds majority vote.
Noem has said she supports permit-less concealed carry, but she’ll consider the bill’s exact language when making her decision.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Rally House Employee saved by Good Samaritan with TQ | SOTG 1217 - November 29th, 2023
- Thanksgiving Message & Best Of Celebrity Interviews | SOTG 1216 - November 22nd, 2023
- Winter Training & Nashville Police Follow Up | SOTG 1215 - November 15th, 2023
- Pistol Class Lessons Learned & Protect Your Schools | SOTG 1214 - November 8th, 2023
- SOTGU & How to Shoot Better than a Navy Seal | SOTG 1213 - November 1st, 2023