The crackhead son of the meat puppet lied to buy a gun, but that’s okay, the rules don’t apply to him. The rules only apply to you. While you were distracted by the Titanic sub story, what story was being covered up?
During our Duracoat Finished Firearm segment Professor Paul will discuss marine finishes. We mean salt water, not jarheads.
Also, for our Brownells Bullet Points, we will consider a ballistic sledgehammer. Additionally, it is the summertime now and that means good deals on parts and components for your gun project.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- [0:04:40] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: Marine Finishes (Salt Water, not Jarheads)
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Duracoat Firearm Finishes | Hi-Point Firearms
- COLORED SLING BULLETS AVAILABLE NOW studentofthegungear.com/collections/sling
- [0:17:24] Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- [0:53:05] SOTG Homeroom
- TOPIC: Open Carrying an Empty Holster WTF?
- [1:00:00] Hunter Biden reaches deal to plead guilty in tax, gun case www.washingtonpost.com
- Hunter Biden prosecutor told six witnesses he couldn’t charge outside Delaware nypost.com/2023
FEATURING: Defiant Munitions, Washington Post, NY Post, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
President Biden’s son Hunter has reached a tentative agreement with federal prosecutors to plead guilty to two minor tax crimes and admit to the facts of a gun charge under terms that would probably keep him out of jail, according to court papers filed Tuesday.
Any proposed plea deal would have to be approved by a federal judge. Both the prosecutors and the defense counsel have requested a court hearing at which Hunter Biden, 53, can enter his plea.
The younger Biden’s attorney said the deal means the long-running criminal investigation involving the president’s son “is resolved.” But Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, the lead prosecutor in the case, said the investigation “is ongoing,” suggesting that matters beyond the tax and gun issues are still under scrutiny.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- You are the Operating System & Brian w/ Tactical Response | SOTG 1208 - September 27th, 2023
- More Bear Attacks & Tactical Response | SOTG 1207 - September 20th, 2023
- New Mexico Tyrant & Instrument of Liberty | SOTG 1206 - September 13th, 2023
- Lexington & Concord Rifle from Spike’s Tactical - September 12th, 2023
- Should NJ Have Insurance? w/ Rick Lindsey | SOTG 1205 - September 6th, 2023