Innocent until proven guilty? Due process under the law? Private property right? Not under Red Flag Tyranny in Communist Amerika. These so-called “red flag” bills destroy due process, property rights, and make you guilty until you prove yourself innocent. Is this the country you want to leave to your kids?
During our Brownell’s Bullet Points Guns and Gear segment, Professor Paul talks about the importance of non-verbal communication and signaling. If you are planning to step outdoor this summer, listen louder.
Also, during our SOTG Homeroom segment from Crossbreed Holsters, we will once more focus on the need and ability to be dangerous on demand. We have a serious question for you; are you a citizen or a tax slave? Do you constantly ask if you are allowed? Or, are you able to defend yourself and your family?
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Brownells Bullet Points – brownells.com
- TOPIC: Smoke and Flares: No Verbal Signaling and Comms
- Brownells Emergency & Survival Gear: www.brownells.com/emergency-survival-gear
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Silencer Shop | Brownells | Century Arms | Crossbreed | Duracoat | Froglube | SWAT Fuel
- SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters
- TOPIC: Allowed vs Able: Citizen or Slave?
- Use the code SOTG18 at www.crossbreedholsters.com to save money
- Deputies confiscate a CNY veteran’s guns. They were wrong. What happened? www.newyorkupstate.com
FEATURING: New York Upstate, Brownells, Crossbreed Holsters, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul G. Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: United Gun Group, iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
Don Hall was sitting in his living room watching TV with his girlfriend about 9:30 p.m. earlier this year when he was startled by flashing police car lights in his driveway.
Hall met the Oneida County sheriff’s deputies in the driveway, worried that they were bringing bad news about a family member.
Instead, the deputies produced an official document demanding that Hall, a 70-year-old Vietnam veteran who is a retired pipefitter, turn over his guns to them on the spot. On the document Hall said he was described as “mentally defective.”
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- Para Bellum & SHOT After-Action | SOTG 1173 - January 25th, 2023
- SHOT Show 2023: So Far, So Good & No Ugly Guns | SOTG 1172 - January 18th, 2023
- Armed Texan Stops Robbery & Court Voids Bump Stock Ban | SOTG 1171 - January 11th, 2023
- CPR Kills & Hi-Point 10mm | SOTG 1170 - January 4th, 2023
- 2022 in Review – Best Of Omnibus | SOTG 1169 - December 28th, 2022