Re-Writing the Bill of Rights & Advice from a Special Guest. Apparently, if you don’t approve of the 2nd Amendment, you can just rewrite it to suit your liking. That is exactly what one school district has done, in an official textbook.
The SOTG crew was on the road again, this time in Camden, TN for the Fighting Rifle training course. Jay Gibson, a senior instructor for Tactical Response joins us as our special guest to talk about fighting with rifles and saving lives.
You are a beginner once, a student for life.
Professor Paul’s Recommended Reading
- Watch the Show in HD Now!
- Paraphrasing the Bill of Rights
- NYPD Shoots 2 Innocent Bystanders
- SOTG Swag
- Tony Blair’s Daughter at Gun Point
- Hoplophobia on Display
- Win Guns and Get FREE Training
Student of the Gun Radio airs every Monday and Wednesday and can be found by going directly to www.StudentoftheGunRadio.com. Those using mobile devices can follow us with iTunes, iHeart Radio, or Stitcher.
Student of the Gun is the #1 source for education, enjoyment, and enlightenment of real-world firearms: training, videos, radio, books and articles. A beginner once, a student for life. www.studentofthegun.com/radio
Being a Student of the Gun is not about being a novice or beginner. Student of the Gun represents a life’s journey of education, enlightenment and the enjoyment of firearms. Each episode will introduce the viewer to new and interesting firearms as well as the latest gear to go with them.
We will travel throughout the United States seeking the advice and expertise of the best firearms trainers available. Sometimes deadly serious, sometimes just for fun, Student of the Gun will always strive to educate and entertain their viewers while offering them an insiders’ look at the worlds of firearms.
This Episode brought to you by:
Latest posts by Professor Paul Markel (see all)
- California Church Pays $20,000 a Month for Security - August 3rd, 2022
- Indiana Good Samaritan: Lessons Learned - July 22nd, 2022
- SOTG University Podcast - July 15th, 2022
- GYKOPS – Get Your Kids Out of Public Schools - June 15th, 2022
- Tactical Response reviews SOTG Instructor Development Manual - May 27th, 2022