We have undeniable proof that the United States Government not only knew exactly what thKung Flu was in 2020, they funded the development and PATENTED the virus. Additionally, Pfizer knew as far back as 1990 that no vaccine solution could be used to stop or prevent infection. Listen and learn.
During our Duracoat Finished Firearms segment we discuss the “Late for School” bag and the importance of putting corrosion resistant finishes on guns. Also, for our Brownells Bullet Points, we will consider our latest gun test.
We have an SOTG Homeroom for you. Are you ready to be dangerous on demand, even on the beach? A recent incident in Chicago proved that you are not safe just because it is a holiday.
Thanks for being a part of SOTG! We hope you find value in the message we share. If you’ve got any questions, here are some options to contact us:
Enjoy the show! And remember…
You’re a Beginner Once, a Student For Life!
TOPICS COVERED THIS EPISODE
- COME TO OUR AWESOME CLASSES
- [0:10:10] DuraCoat Finished Firearms – DuraCoat University
- TOPIC: Duracoat for Long Term Storage Guns
- Huge thanks to our Partners:
Brownells | Duracoat Firearm Finishes | Hi-Point Firearms
- [0:23:10]Brownells Bullet Points – Brownells.com
- TOPIC: METE MC9 Pistol Review
- [0:40:40]SOTG Homeroom
- TOPIC: Gunfire Forces Popular Chicago Beach To Close Hours After Opening For Holiday Weekend www.dailywire.com
- [0:53:45] US ‘intentionally released Covid virus in Wuhan’ EU summit told www.thestandard.com.hk
FEATURING: Daily Wire, TheStandard.com.hk, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, Paul Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Hi-Point Firearms
The Covid-19 coronavirus was “intentionally released” by the United States in Wuhan, China, with the target to trigger a global pandemic to raise public acceptance of vaccines, a US businessman specializing in patent auditing said.
David Martin, the founding chairman of M Cam asset management company, said at an International Covid Summit organized by the European Parliament in Brussels earlier this month that the US was responsible for the making of both coronaviruses causing the outbreaks of severe acute respiratory syndrome – or SARS – in 2003 and the Covid-19 pandemic in the past three years.
The third edition of the summit featured speakers from anti-lockdown advocates to medical academia to discuss the global pandemic response. The speakers shed light on the possibility that the coronavirus which caused the pandemic was man-made, instead of naturally occurring.
Latest posts by The Shipping Ogre (see all)
- You are the Operating System & Brian w/ Tactical Response | SOTG 1208 - September 27th, 2023
- More Bear Attacks & Tactical Response | SOTG 1207 - September 20th, 2023
- New Mexico Tyrant & Instrument of Liberty | SOTG 1206 - September 13th, 2023
- Lexington & Concord Rifle from Spike’s Tactical - September 12th, 2023
- Should NJ Have Insurance? w/ Rick Lindsey | SOTG 1205 - September 6th, 2023